We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
$ X,XXX - X,XXX
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
About Casa De Modesto - Modesto, CA
Modesto, California is a mid-sized metropolitan area in the Central Valley. With a hot, dry climate and many services, this area is well-suited for senior living.
- Walkability score: WalkScore rates Modesto, CA a 45/100 in walkability. Most errands, it suggests, in Modesto require some form of transportation, but there are pedestrian-friendly areas in the city as well.
- The average age in the zip: The average age in this zip code is around 35.2 years of age.
- Number of senior housing facilities in the zip: There are approximately four senior housing facilities within the boundary of this zip code, including Spartan Manor Senior Apartments, Walnut Grove, and Neighborhood Manor Senior Apartments.
- Average weather info: Modesto, CA boasts a relatively arid environment with long, dry, hot summers with temperatures often in the mid-80s (F), and temperate winters with minimal precipitation.
- Veteran's facilities in the area: there are four veterans' service offices and facilities in the area, including Modesto Vet Center and Stanislaus Veteran Center.
Accessing all of the city is possible via its efficient bus system, as well as the many ride share and taxi companies in the area. In addition, accessing other parts of California is easy via the nearby Modesto Train Station.
- Buses: the city of Modesto runs a number of bus lines throughout the city on its service Modesto Area Express (MAX). Seniors enjoy a 50 percent discount on each fare ($0.75), and steep discounts on books of tickets and monthly passes.
- Trains: there is no underground or tram service in the Modesto area, but it is possible to access commercial Amtrak services from Modesto Rail Station, which is just to the east of the zip code boundary.
- Taxis: Several taxi services operate in the Modesto area, including Quality Cab, United Cab Modesto, and Modesto Taxi.
- Ride shares: both Uber and Lyft ridesharing companies operate in Modesto, both of which can be accessed by downloading the mobile application.
- Hospitals in the area: there are several medical centers and hospitals in this zip code, including Stanford Hospital and Central Valley Specialty Hospital.
- The crime rate in the zip: according to US News, Modesto, CA has a higher than normal crime rate as compared to similarly sized metropolitan areas (such as Tuscon, AZ or Tulsa, OK), with a score of 5.5 out of 10.
Sports and Leisure
Two central golf courses are near this area, one of which is open to the public. The Modesto local government also takes senior care seriously, offering several fitness and wellness courses and classes for seniors.
- Golf courses nearby: just outside this zip code one can find two major golf courses: NorCal Performance Golf Center and Creekside Golf Course. Seniors at Creekside enjoy a four-dollar discount on weekday play.
- Tennis courts/clubs nearby: Two major tennis facilities are close by this zip code. Del Rio Country Club offers low rates for members and East La Loma Park has free tennis courts available, first come, first served.
- Gyms nearby - senior friendly (aerobics): several fitness centers cater to seniors in the Modesto area. The Healthy Aging Society and Studio V Pilates and Fitness offer senior-oriented classes and instruction at discounted rates.
Shopping and Entertainment
Modesto boasts several strip mall shopping centers as well as many standalone shopping malls. In addition, there are several outdoor and indoor recreation centers in the area for entertainment and relaxation.
- Clothes Shopping nearby: Standiford Square Shopping Center, inside the zip code, offers a strip mall of eateries and clothes outlets. The Lakes Shopping Center also has discounted clothes outlets.
- Grocery stores: many discount and premium grocery stores operate in this zip code. For higher end products, there is a Trader Joe's operating in the northwest corner of the zip code. For cheaper options, try Safeway and Sam's Food.
- Number of Luby's nearby: One Fuddrucker's outlet is situated on Route 108 north of this zip code.
- Other restaurants: Both cheap and expensive options are available in this area of Modesto including Denny's, Modesto Black Bear Diner, Javi's Modesto Mexican Restaurant, and Bauer's 66 and 1/2. Denny's has the best senior discouts available for cheaper dining.
- Movie theaters: for a standard multiplex experience, Regal Cinemas in the north of the zip code offers ten high-quality screens. The State Theatre of Modesto offers a more arthouse experience with avant-garde and independent films and screenings.
- Libraries: The Stanislaus County Library is the best public library in the metropolitan area.
- Attractions: Tours can be arranged for visits to the historic McHenry Museum, part of Modesto's Historical Society. Several parks dot the area as well, including Kewin Park, Moose Park, Enslen Park, and Thomas B. Scott Park.