Brookdale Conway - Conway, AR has yet not published prices.

Above our price range right now. But great location for us and have heard good recommendations from others who have considered Brookdale.

Too far away

Brookdale Conway was a nice community. It was very well-kept and clean. The staff was friendly and they answered all of the questions that we had. We chose another community that was closer to our family members.

Need Skilled Nursing Not Assisted LIving Care

Dad only lasted a few days here it turned out that he needed more skilled one on one care than what they provided. However, in the short amount of time he was there I was pleased. The staff was friendly and did their best to attend to dad. I don't recall him complaining about the food so I am guessing it was good. The housekeeping in the facility was done quite well.

Awesome activity director!!

The staff have all been amazing to my loved one since she has made the move into this community. The activity director has really taken the time to get to know her on a personal level and encourage her to get more involved in the different events. She has been doing all of the outings and is loving the bingo they have going. The overall staff is fantastic they are all constantly working with her and helping her improve everyday. I am thankful for them and would defiantly recommend this facility to anyone.

Good, Safe Community for My Mother

So far everything is working out pretty good since my mothers move to this community. I know she is safe, and in good hands. They have a good staff, they have been helpful, and kind. The community is well maintained. When I visit her room, and the facility is nice, and clean. It has been a lovely experience for us at this community, and I would recommend it.

My father's Care

This is a nice community for good care. The staff are nice and caring and always attentive to his needs. The community is clean and maintained. The menu is excellent and they offer a nice variety of meals. I like knowing that my father is liking the activites and participating. I would highly recommend this community for great care and value to other families.

A fantastic community

The staff bend over backwards to be accommodating. They genuinely care about the residents and they seem to enjoy their jobs. The food is great and they offer a lot of healthy choices. They offer a wide variety of activities including tours, trips, games, entertainment and movies.The community is well taken care of and I would highly recommend it.

Terrible food & service.

The food is really bad and the service is so slow. Residents sometimes have to wait over an hour to get served our food.
A lot of the time they will run out of desert before all the people are served and just tell us "sorry, we ran out!" Every week it seems like they are cutting out a food item or service. They raise the price over $200 a month every year and at the same time cut back on the quality of food and service.

I talked to one of the employees (who was quitting) and she said she had worked at a lot of these places and this one was the worst she had ever seen. She called it "the McDonald's of Assisted Living Facilities".

Back in 2015 when I came here the food was better. They have a new manager now and he is rarely ever here and he is all about cutting cost. They don't even have a maintenance man because the last one quit.
They have a very high turnover rate and are always understaffed.

As for the staff, they are all very nice. But they are so serverly understaffed that nothing gets done. Rooms aren't cleaned on time. Beds not made as promised. Items have been stolen from the room.
When you push the button it may take 30 minutes or more for anyone to come.

I am searching for another place to live at this time.

I would not recommend this place to anyone.

Great place

We recently moved my sister and bro-in-law into Brookdale, Conway. They have adjusted nicely here and all the staff is so nice. We checked with several places before moving them here and felt this was overall the best choice. So far we have not been disappointed. I have eaten several times with them and most have been excellent. I am so thankful for this place and their staff.

A Mistake With Assesment

My loved one was unable to stay here after 2 days. There was a mistake with the assessment given and we found that we needed a nursing home instead. The people were very nice but the challenge was with corporate and it policies.

The Distance Changed Our Minds

The tour of this community went very well. The community appeared very nice and clean. I believe they had quality care that is comparable to our current community. The staff did seem to be on top of things, based on maybe trying to met corporate criteria. Otherwise I would have chose this location but my mom did not like the distance from her family and was not happy with what would have been less visits from her family.

Brookdale of Conway Assisted Living

Our dad and his wife just moved in at Brookdale Senior Living in Conway, ARkansas. Linda was a big help in the paperwork and the many questions we had. The staff is very friendly and eager to help in any way needed. The apartment was relatively clean; I deep cleaned the half bath and sanitized it for dad. The bath and kitchen drawers needed some attention inside also. The dining experience is restaurant-like with a menu and many selections. Orders are taken by table individually at each meal by the staff. They are courteous and explain to the residents anything they ask about on the menu. There is always some type of entertainment scheduled in the community room for the residents. We were there when The Four Jays performed and they were awesome! They come every two weeks to entertain. Laundry and linens are done for each resident once a week. Towels are provided and laundered several times a week. They have a minibus for shopping trips and events outside the community. There is a doctor on the staff for any resident who would like to use him for their family physician. Rental is a basic fee according to choice of apartment with additional cost for customized care if needed. The other residents we met were friendly, helpful and welcoming. Our folks are very pleased. Barbara, the director, goes above and beyond to make everyone feel at home and make sure their needs are met. She knows each resident by name.

very friendly

The staff at Emeritus at Trillium Park (which is actually Brookdale now) is very friendly. They know who I belong to when I walk through the door and always greet me. They are taking really good care of my mother in law.

Slow to respond

My grandparent is living at this facility. I personally witnessed a 20 minute delay between the time a call for assistance was placed and the arrival of a staff member. The majority of the staff display a nice attitude. The surroundings are nice. If one enjoys a variety of bingo and shopping the activities are cleaver.

HORRID FOOD

This place has fairly nice apartment spaces. Although, the management refuses to turn on the stoves/ovens in the apartments even though they're shown in the tour. Unfortunately the food is HORRIBLE here! The residents have a monthly meeting where they ask for it to be cooked better and changes to be made but they're ignored by management. They also do not offer specialized dietary help, such as diabetic diets. My grandfather is a diabetic and they put a dessert in front of him every night. It becomes an extremely expensive place to live when you don't want to eat the food and end up eating in your apartment. Local management should be watched more closely and the resident's concerns with food quality should be addressed instead of ignored. Also when I spoke to management there, Ms. Flowers, she didn't care and said so.

They called and we went thr...

They called and we went through wht they had to offer. when I told the lady that it wasn't what we needed she was very helpful to help me find the right places and what I actually needed

Liked the people very much. They hav...

Liked the people very much. They have followed up with us several times. The second time when I took my husband to look at it the girl at the front desk actually remembered when I had taken my mother-in-law to the dr. They call and let us know what is available currently or what is coming available. Very friendly and clean.

We offer a home like setting and cheerful smiles from our professional staff who greet you everyday. Our caring staff offers the assistance you need while respecting your independence.

Our restaurant style dining experience, activities and beautiful setting combine to create a wonderful living environment everyday. Our genuine caring staff, home style meals, daily activities add to our residents' experience. They will tell you they appreciate all the options while living at an Brookdale Senior Living community.

Our Family is Committed to Yours.