Spring Hills Singing Woods - Dayton, OH

We really liked this community. The welcome was friendly and warm, the common areas were neat and well decorated. We saw many residents moving around and talking with each other. The folks who showed us around were greeted by residents and in turn called them by name. The layout was simple so Mom would be able to find her way around pretty quickly. The rooms, even the studios, we arranged nicely so that the 'bedroom' is separate from the sitting area. They had a nice kitchenette set up. Personal care costs were reasonable for Mom's. They do have Medicaid waiver spaces so there is a very good chance we'd never have to move Mom if her stability, mobility decline.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your positive feedback! We appreciate the kind words and 5 Star Review!

Review of Spring Hills Singing Woods

So glad we moved here there. Wonderful place and keep her engaged in all activities she likes. Staff and residence are very friendly.

Christina OLeary

Thank you so much for your support and positive feedback!

Great Place

My mother-in-law is at Singing Woods. It has a very homey feeling to it. The rooms are good size, and the cost is good as well. The staff is very good. They are very friendly and caring. The director and nursing director are both outstanding, they always make me feel better and address any concerns I have. The sales person was very helpful as well. The nurses and caregivers are attentive. The food is very good. The grounds are absolutely beautiful. The facility is easy to get around because it is all on one floor. The other thing is, they have animals there that visit. Recently had alpaca's they were adorable and the residents loved them. They have activities. They have sing alongs, entertainment, socials and daily excercise. Our loved gets great care and I would recommend them to others.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your support and positive review. We appreciate your feedback.

One Level Community

Mom has been doing okay since moving here.There have been some challenges to overcome but we are working through things. Mom will do the activities if someone comes and gets here which was one of the challenges we had in the beginning. Mom has a nice patio right off her apartment which is nice she can sit and enjoy the weather when it's nice. They have an outdoor courtyard that is secure so no worries about anyone wandering away from the property. The food is excellent. The community is well kept and maintained.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your positive feedback. We appreciate the time you took to leave us a review.

Excellent Care

I moved my Mother to Singing Woods from another facility where she had been a resident for 2 1/2 years. What a contrast - a positive one. All the staff have been so friendly and helpful. My mother and I have felt welcome and special from day one. The nurses & caregivers interaction with her is amazing. They are patient and kind. She has been at singing woods for over a year now and she has received excellent care. I have not one complaint and I have not regretted moving her one bit. I can relax and know she is receiving excellent care.

Highest Marks for Spring Hills Singing Woods

My Mom is treated with great care. People working here always know where she is and what she is doing and how she is feeling. The staff is so in tune with each resident and residents laugh and interact freely with staff, with guests and with each other. The overall atmosphere is upbeat and jovial. Happiness is not drug induced, it is a product of caring people.

Christina OLeary

Thank you so much for your positive feedback. We appreciate the time you took to leave a review.

Unsatisfied Customer

First of all, I was very conflicted in writing this review. I really do like some of the staff members and administrators at Spring Hills. [Removed] are both accessible and very polite. The problem is that I have talked to [Removed], whom I usually deal with, probably a good hundred times since my mother has been there. Why? Because what is promised and put into the care plan is not being done. All my concerns are pleasantly addressed but 90% of them are never resolved. As for myself, I am retired and have visited my mother 3 times a week 5-6 hours a day for the last two years and seven months, the entire time she has been at Spring Hills Singing Woods. So I know what I am going to speak about in this review. My mother, [Removed], has Alzheimer's. She is in her sixth year of this terrible disease. She is in the Assisted Living Section at Spring Hills. She does not wander and she is the most pleasant woman you could ever want to meet. Unfortunately, she can't remember what happened 5 minutes ago. She is on a care level 3 and has a fairly simple care plan. My mother is not in a wheel chair and does not have any bowel problems. She DOES need help getting dressed in the morning and at bedtime and assistance to and from meals. Her room is a good long ways from the front entrance and the dining room and since she has Alzheimer's she may not remember the way. Before I get more deeply into care plan issues let me address the most serious concern I have dealt with and that is running out of my mom's medication(s). This has happened at least three times with my mother in the two years and seven months she has been there. This is unacceptable and must NEVER happen as this could cause fatal consequences. It was addressed quickly but only after I brought it to the administrator's attention. Now, for the care plan. I ask for two hour checks to make sure mom is ok, the toilet paper is filled and the room is in order (not too hot, not too cold, room a mess). Mom does not know how to do the temperature controls on the heating and cooling unit in the room. I have come in and the temperature in the room is too hot or too cold. I have come in and it is turned off completely. On mom's unit in her room the button that adjusts the desired temperature does not work right. New employees are not told of this and they adjust it incorrectly or just turn it off. When I ask that it be fixed I was told it was an old unit and there's nothing they could do. I checked the filter and it was caked with dirt. I cleaned it myself. As for the promised two hour checks, many, many times they have turned into into 5-6 hour checks and many are just an aide sticking their head in to say "you ok" and leave. That is NOT what the care plan calls for. They are supposed to do a walk thru to see if the toilet paper is out, and the bathroom or other parts of the room need attention. I have come in to find toilet paper empty and the bathroom a mess. I have asked for the lights to be left on during the day. The room is very low light when the lights are not turned on and my mom's vision is poor. Guess what? I have came in and still do, only to find my mom sitting in the dark. Luckily I leave one light in the corner on for mom all the time. Mom is supposed to get help with dressing in the morning and evening before bed. Many times I have come in and she has had mismatched clothes on, which to me indicates she never got the help she was supposed to get. She is supposed to get help getting into her night gown and put into bed by 7:30 pm. I call at 7:30 and mom is still sitting on her couch and no one has been in to assist her. I have called at 8 pm before and mom is still sitting there, half asleep on the couch when I call. I have put up many signs in the room just to get mom's blinds pulled up every morning so light comes into the room and she doesn't have to sit in the dark. That was a battle that took two years to get done. In the dining room (90% of the time), none of the aides (the girls in red shirts) assist the patrons who need help (people with dementia, people in wheelchairs, or just people who need a coffee refill). How do I know this? Because I have eaten dinner with my mother there for two years and seven months, three times a week. Many times the residents wait 15 -20 minutes before someone will fill their coffee cup when they first come down. Don't expect dirty dishes to be taken off the table during the meal or your loved ones being ask if they are ready for dessert. In over two years coming to dinner with my mom three days a week, have I yet to hear a server come over and ask a resident "is everything ok or can I get you anything else". When I am there, there is always a minimum 20-30 minute wait time between when the resident is done with dinner and a server asking if they want anything for dessert. Don't get me wrong. There are good things. The building is beautiful on the inside and beautifully landscaped on the outside. the girls that sweep the hallways do a great job. The front desk personnel are helpful and friendly. The activity people are great. The chef in the kitchen has addressed some of my issues and is very friendly and helpful when I see her. The administrators are friendly and polite. BUT, and that is a big but, if problems don't get resolved and your loved ones with disabilities don't get the care and compassion they deserve and that they are paying their life savings to get, it is all smoke and mirrors. I can honestly say that there is currently only one aide that works there that I trust to follow the care plan and take good care of my mother. The other good ones have left for jobs that pay a quarter or fifty cents more an hour. Spring Hills needs to offer an incentive or merit raise program so good employees are rewarded and offered pay raises. Otherwise the good ones will continue to leave and seek higher paying employment. I would love to be a part of a training class for new employees and give the perspective of a family member. No charge. If after reading this you wonder why I keep my mother at Spring Hills, it is because moving her would only confuse her and accelerate her decline and I will not do that to my mom at this juncture in her illness. I think at the very least, family members deserve the peace of mind to know there loved one are getting the care that they are promised and paid for. So far I still long too see that day.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your very detailed feedback. We take matters like these very seriously. If you find your concerns have still not been addressed, please contact our Resident, Family, and Associate Concern line at 1 (888) [removed].

Nice, Clean Community

I had a nice tour of this community. Everyone was kind, and welcoming. The community was nice, and clean. The staff was polite, and informative. My questions were answered. The location was convenient, but I did find another community that suited our needs better.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your review.

What a fantastic & thoughtful surprise when the courier delivered the beautiful balloons! And such nice literature from SpringHills. This is definitely a plus for me just knowing you followed up immediately with my request for more info. I am thoroughly impressed & I know Jim will be as well. You will hear from us soon. You have already proven that your prospective residents & their family have your utmost attention. Thank you… looking forward to meeting you P.S red ribbons are beautiful when tied on a white package… nice gesture with tea!!

Dear Francis,
Thank you so much for your detailed review. We truly appreciate your feedback!

My mom has been a resident of the memory unit (cottages) for 6 months. I am very pleased with the care & attention given to her.
The caregivers & activities, and nursing staff are knowledgeable, caring & most importantly know my mom as a person… care for her as such. I call them all my angels.
The administration also assisted me in a BIG way in helping with mom’s Long Term Health Care policy & getting it working, for her.

Christina OLeary

Thank you so much for your feedback. We appreciate your positive review!

I love living here

I love my studio apartment. I am very pleased with living here! I am finally retired to relax and enjoy my life after so much work and caring for my family. I enjoy walking through the courtyards and sitting on the front porch rocking chairs. I commend the friendly caring staff; activities director, nurses, aids, dietary servers, office staff, everyone. When I have had stretches of illnesses the nurses aids and staff were very attentive and caring. They bring me sunshine when I am not feeling well. Thank you Singing Woods for contributing to making my life enjoyable, meaningful and lively!

Christina OLeary

Thank you for such a delightful review. We truly appreciate your feedback.

First Impressions are Not Always What They Seem

My mother has lived in Spring Hills Singing Woods for a year and a half. She is a care level 3. What she gets for the extra $500.00 or more, I am not sure, because I constantly have to remind the caregivers to do little things like making sure they check on her and do a walk through not just popping their head in. My mother has Alzheimers and needs extra care. Sometimes she gets it, sometimes she doesn't.

The dining room looks good but there have been ongoing problems there since my mother got there. The average wait for food is more than a half an hour. The food is not always warm, and the salads are often cold with the shredded cheese looking melted. I bring in Kroger salad bar for my mom; it taste much better. The menu is decent, but many times does not have good old American food on it, like a turkey dinner, roast beef hotshot, or a plain lasagna. I have yet to see a good old fried chicken dinner.

Some of the help is excellent but others are poor and need lessons in customer service skills. Activities are the highlight and get an A grade from me. All in all, my best advice is not to drop your loved off and think the initial impression is what you get. Go and visit as often as you can. You are the advocate your loved one(s) have.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate all reviews. If you would like to follow up with this further, please call our Family, Resident, and Associate concern line at [removed].

Why we chose Spring Hill

We chose Spring Hills Singing Woods over other assistant living locations for the following reasons:
1. made my mom welcome by the hospitality by all the staff (nurses, dietitian, cleaning personnel & management) .
2. other residents interacted with my mom making her feel "special".
3.when management showed us around, they answered all our questions & let us make the final decision without any pressure.
4. we thought the price was fair.
5. it was explained to us that they would keep mom busy so she wouldn't feel lonely.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for choosing us. We appreciate the time you took to leave such a positive review.

Singing Praises for Singing Woods

So far, my mom has been with Singing Woods for three weeks. This is the first time in years we have been able to rest easy, and that is a tall order.

From the moment you walk in, there is a lively and absolutely pleasant. Folks are smiling, residents and staff. This has turned out to be true each and every time we are there.

The sales folks are genuinely thoughtful. So much so, that at first we were a bit dubious that, contrary to how we felt with them in person, maybe there was a bit of a snow job. ABSOLUTELY not. Beth and Tessa listened to our concerns, and noticed some specific details that allayed any concerns and were so spot on, that we were, and are still, thankful to be blessed with such a great team of folks.

Mom's situation has presented some tough issues, which is expected, yet collaborating with Jessica and the memory-care team has been easy and effective.

Within a few weeks of first visiting Singing Woods, Mom was set with a new home, and we have experienced more than a dozen conversations with friends of friends and with chance acquaintances who have nearly glowed with their appreciation of Singing Woods. Each of these have helped confirm our decision.

We look forward to an ongoing relationship with Singing Woods.

Christina OLeary

Thank you so much for leaving such a kind review. We truly appreciate your positive feedback.

Review of Spring Hills Singing Woods - Dayton, OH

Great folks very comfortable and comforting. We are absolutely happy. Surprisingly their monthly rate is nearly 1k less than most others particularly for such all-around quality Please see my review in Senior Living Advisor for more.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your positive review. We appreciate the time you took to give us your feedback.

Disappointed with price but overall 4 star facility.

Spring Hills is a beautiful assisted living facility. I toured it with my grandfather and he loved it but the monthly cost didn’t work with our budget.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your review. We appreciate all feedback.

My aunt moved into spring Hills singing woods. We are so pleased with the facility. I have never seen so many friendly smiling people. You can tell the employees enjoy their jobs. Facility is clean and very well cared for. The food is really good and they cater to and spoil their residents. One important thing to my aunt was that she would be able to keep her small dog and Spring Hills Singing Woods is pet friendly. Best thing we ever did!

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your positive review. We pride ourselves in having high standards and feel pets are a very important part of a family. We truly appreciate your feedback.

Spring Hills

Very caring and friendly staff.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your positive feedback. We appreciate your review.

Springhills

Concerned about inconsistency of care, "mis-communications", high turn over rate of caregivers and nursing staff, "missing" medications, re-occurring infections.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your feedback. All reviews are welcomed. If you feel your concerns are not resolved, please reach out to the Executive Director or contact the corporate office at [removed].

Review of Spring Hills Singing Woods - Dayton, OH

Very good for Alzheimers patients.

Singing Hills, Singing Woods - Dayton Ohio

My sister lives in Singing Hills. I'm very happy with her being there and she is happy. Says this is where I need to be. I really like the staff there. They've been a great help and made it easy for me to get her settled in her room.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your positive review. We appreciate your feedback.

Beatiful, but...

First of all Spring Hills is probably the most beautiful senior community in Dayton. Beth and Tessa, their marketing people do a fantastic job. But as with any first impressions, once you peel back the layers their are some issues. My mother is in a care level 3 which is supposed to include escorts to and from all meals. It definitely does not happen. My loved one has Alzheimer's so I have to advocate on her behalf which I do by going 3+ times a week for 2-4 hours at a stretch, so I know what I am talking about. The food is mostly very good but is very slow getting out of the kitchen. I prewrite my mother's menu and she waits 30 -45 minutes to get her food on a fairly regular basis. I sit there with other resident family members while staff members walk right by without asking if they need anything. Not good service at all. And I am not the only one who says this. Each resident has a help button but average wait time is 7 minutes plus. They say 5 or less. Very polite staff but promises without results mean nothing to me. My biggest advice; don't drop your loved one off anywhere and believe what they tell you will happen. Visit them often and unexpectedly and keep on them.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your detailed review. We appreciate all feedback. Please contact the corporate office at [removed] if you would like to discuss this further.

First Impressions

What a wonderful experience for my first time looking into long term care for my mother. Tessa was welcoming and informative. I truly appreciated her compassion and candor. I observed a clean facility, staff was engaged with the residents and the atmosphere was peaceful and pleasant. The dining room and menu is quite impressive. Exactly the "home like" setting that I desire. I am grateful for the information shared and also the acknowledgment of the magnitude of this decision for us. This is a definite consideration for us as we approach the time of transitioning for mom.

Dear Stephanie,
Thank you for your positive review. We truly appreciate your feedback.

The tour went very well. Beth gave me some very helpful information that will help me deciede the "next step."

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate all reviews.

Great Place

Although my Mom has only been a resident for 3 months, we are extremely happy with Spring Hills, and would recommend them to anyone considering staying there or having their loved ones stay there.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your positive review. Your feedback is appreciated.

Warren,
Thank you for your positive feedback. We appreciate your review.

My family and I are pleased with the way they have helped us through the transition period of my father and moving in. Staff are always friendly when I have been there. The dining choices are very good.

Stephanie,
Thank you for your review. We appreciated all feedback as we strive to exceed your expectations.

Review of Spring Hill - Singing Woods in Dayton, OH

Very clean - always nice smell - been there 2 years - had nurse issues for a few months.
Better now.
Front door is NOT powered for residents and is very difficult to take resident out in wheel chair. No shelter and small ramp for loading resident. Reg. size door large items will not fit thru. them. Had to buy items to fit thru. small door.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your feedback. All reviews are appreciated as we strive to exceed your expectations. If you have more concerns, please direct them to the Executive Director of the community or contact us here at the corporate office at [removed].

Above & beyond

Words cannot express how much we appreciated the great care the Executive Director, Dee, the Director of Resident Care , Amy and all the staff gave our dad and us during a difficult time. The nurses and caregivers were very attentive to our needs. The nurses went above and beyond caring for dad and were compassionate to us. Their staff works hard to care for the residents. We
definitely recommend Spring Hills Singing Woods to anyone who needs that extra special care.
Jennifer & Debbie

Jennifer,
Thank you for your review. We appreciate your positive feedback we strive to exceed your expectations.

This was one of our top three

This was one of our top three when we were searching. We liked it a lot, it was a very nice place. It was clean, and the staff was friendly. This was just a little bigger than the place we chose. It has a few more residents here, and the other place was just a little better of a fit for our loved one.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your review. We appreciate all feedback. Should you require more assistance, feel free to contact us again.

A Great Community

The staff are really friendly and caring with the residents. They do their jobs well. There is a lot of fun activities for the residents to participate in, especially the music they have in the afternoons. Glad we choose SpringHills Singing Woods for Mom.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for choosing us and writing such a nice review. We appreciate your feedback.

Very pleased

Dad moved into SpringHills Singing Woods in late January 2014. Since that time his overall health and condition has improved dramatically. Dad is 95 and has some serious heart issues. His care has been excellent. When I am not there I know he is with people who treat him as family. We could not be more pleased!

Dear Gene.
Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your positive review.

First Month @ Springhills Singing Woods

Springhills @ Singing Woods is wonderful!! One incident that was a little disappointing was mom's first day there, for dinner time..they knew ahead that she would be there for the meal, and they did not have a seat for her in the dining room. Same situation for breakfast the next morning!!
Definately not a good welcome!!!!
We love all the activities that are planned. Especially the afternoon music!!
All in all, we are pleased with everything, still trying to work
out some minor little things! Staff ALL, seem very nice.

I must say that the help from A Place For Mom, really helped with our search!!!!!

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your feedback. All reviews are important to us as we strive to exceed your expectations. Please feel free to contact the Executive Director of the Community or call me at [removed] to discuss your concerns further.

We really love spring hills singing w...

We really love spring hills singing woods. My first impression upon Entering the community was what a homey feeling. I knewy m would feel at home there too. The staff always have a smile and a warm hello each time we enter.my mom loves it there and is always busy doing some activity I am very satisfied with my decision for my mom to live at ding woods I know she is safe and we'll cared for

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your comment. Positive reviews like this help keep our team motivated to continue to provide high quality care and services. We truly appreciate your feedback.

So happy to have found the "Perfect Place" for our family member

Very friendly, caring and homey atmosphere. Wide variety of daily activities to choose from. Food is prepared by Chef and made to order with dietary concerns. The care is very caring and concerns are delayed to family as needed. The rooms are kept very clean. From the moment you walk in you know your not in a "nursing" facility. We chose this facility for the memory care unit that is available. My family is very happy we choose this for our loved one and would highly recommend this for your family member.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your feedback. Your positive review is truly appreciated. Reviews like this continue to inspire us to Exceed your Expectations!

A good community

We’re very happy with this community. The staff has been great and very friendly to us. The community is always clean and homey. The cost is reasonable for what they offer. There are plenty of activities for residents.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your feedback. We pride ourselves on "Caring with a Commitment to Quality". Its reviews like this that keep us inspired!

Very Impressed

Mom recently moved to Singing Woods from another community. This community is hands down way better than where she was before! She is now participating in activities and really enjoys the meals. We have been very impressed with the communication from the staff and management. They have made her feel so welcome. Mom's overall demeanor has definitely been a positive improvement. We wish we would have moved her here sooner. I would highly recommend Singing Woods.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your positive review. Spring Hills Singing Woods prides ourselves on exceeding expectations by Caring with a Commitment to Quality.

To date the facility has lived up to our standards and expectations.

To date, from our personnel observations of the facility and interactions with the employees during our visits with Mom, we are extremely satisfied with the facility and the staff. Mom is still acclimating to the change from living at home. This transition at times has been difficult, but in time it is our hope that she will realize that although it is not home it is a safe alternative. One of the high points of the facility is the availability of in house rehab services. This has been extremely beneficial to Mom's well being and progress since the stroke . One other plus that stands out relative the facility is that Mom's apartment has direct access to an outside courtyard. She will enjoy this feature greatly when the weather changes.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your detailed review. We appreciate your positive feedback.

What a community!

Brought mom in for a tour. Beth was awesome so knowledgeable and caring with no pressure approach. The 24 hr. Nursing staff is a great amenity. We really liked the layout of the 1 bedrooms and the fact that mom could sit right outside of the room is amazing, not many other places we visited had this luxury. Stayed for lunch the menu here is AMAZING! Mom can go to the dining room almost whenever she want and has so many selections. The menu was like a standard restaurant and with the same quality as you would get at one as well. The chef was very knowledgeable and has lots of experience in food service and with seniors. The building was very clean, bright and we'll decorated. There were also a few activities going and the residents really seemed to be enjoying their time there.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your feedback. Your positive review is very much appreciated. We love to hear that our "Caring with a Commitment to Quality" motto is being felt in each of our communities. Thank you again for your support.

Christina OLeary

Loved the rooms, the patio ...

Loved the rooms, the patio and walking areas,and the atmosphere. The studios were a perfect size and the one bedrooms had a great layout. Most impressive was that all had a door to the outside where they had a small patio and a large courtyard crossed with paths and dotted with gazebos. An absolute fabulous activities calendar and wonderful staff. Very impressed with Beth and the caring and knowledge she showed my family. The experience working with behavioral issues and the willingness to cater a lifestyle for my mother was especially reassuring. Spoke with a couple of residents who were friendly, happy, and genuinely enjoying themselves as well as recommended Spring Hills for our families choice. I believe my mother would thoroughly enjoy herself here.Thank you so much! The flowers were a blessed touch that really brightened my day and our home.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for the time you spent to write this review. We truly appreciate your positive feedback.

nice floor plans 24 hr. nurse, like ...

nice floor plans 24 hr. nurse, like flow from level to level nice menus, clean, friendly 100% deficiency free

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback.

Mother is really impressed with the v...

Mother is really impressed with the visit. We have been informed that old family friends are now residing at your facility. Mother was interested in a place with more room, we will probably look into the Cottages of Clayton. She wants to remain independent as long as possible, doing her own laundry and preparing her meals, she said she would not be happy living in one big room.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your positive review. We appreciate your feedback.

At Spring Hills Singing Woods, we are committed to making healthy living the foundation of every aspect of life. From dining that truly satisfies, to fitness that invigorates and motivates, down to the smaller details, such as our use of safe, non-toxic cleaning products in each assisted living community, our dedication to enhancing the lives of our residents with a holistic health care approach guides every decision we make. Spring Hills Signature Touches distinguish our senior living communities, and help make each day for our residents more pleasurable and fulfilling to Intrigue the Mind, Move the Body and Inspire the Spirit.

Spring Hills Singing Woods offers assisted living and memory care carefully designed for our residents’ needs. We offer a wide array of floor plans, including bright and cheery studios, along with one and two bedroom suites. All of the rooms feature private baths, kitchenettes and individually controlled thermostats. A state of the art emergency call system is conveniently located in every suite and monitored by on-site licensed personnel. Residents at Spring Hills Middletown enjoy three delectable, nutritionally balanced meals each day, served in a fine dining atmosphere that is the envy of other senior communities. Our meticulous housekeeping personnel provide laundry, linens and housekeeping service, giving you time to relax and enjoy life.

Spring Hills Singing Woods Assisted Living is conveniently located in Dayton, Ohio. From the outskirts of the city to the downtown core, Dayton offers world-class attractions for all to enjoy. Dayton is known as the Birthplace of Aviation and is home to the Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, one of the largest, most diverse and organizationally complex Air Force installations. In addition, for shopping enthusiasts, Oregon Historic District, home to unique historic shops, and the 2nd Street Public Market, a favorite of Spring Hills Singing Woods residents, offering a variety of goods and products to