The Grand at Twin Lakes - Palatine, IL

• Medication Reminders
  • Assistance with all aspects of daily living
  • Housekeeping provided
  • 24-hour Emergency Call Response
  • All private rooms
  • Utilities
  • Library

Beautiful and clean. [Name removed] couldn’t have been nicer. Rooms are very nice, lots of extras in this community.

We live in Palatine so The Grand would be a good fit for us. We were pleasantly surprised by the light and airy decor and the overall cleanliness. [name removed] made us feel very comfortable with the entire operation. We would probably be ready to move in if it were not for the size of the units. They are not adequate for our needs.

You walk through the door and you think you are at a resort. Beautiful rooms and amenities. Retirement living at its best.

Jennifer Lazansky

Thank you for taking time to share such a wonderful response!

I toured this community

The decor was bright, open and cheery. I didn't see a lot of residents out and about. They had a nice park area adjacent to the facility. It was a nice, clean community but just not a fit for my aunt.

Jennifer Lazansky

Thank you for taking time to share your positive experience!

Found what we were looking for!

My 92 yr old mother moved into The Grand Twin Lakes about 3 weeks ago. The experience for all of us has been very positive. Mom can't say enough about how wonderful the food is and how kind the staff has all been to her. The facilty provides the safety & security we were looking for and is kept very clean. As a family member living out of state, it is so calming to hear the staff speak about my Mother as if she was part of their family. At 92, Moms needs are increasing & changing frequently. I very much appreciate knowing that they are on top of it, and working hard to identify how they can help. I would strongly recommend The Grand to any family looking for a safe place for Mom or Dad. My sister & I have already thought about how nice it would be for us to live there someday.

Jennifer Lazansky

Thank you for taking time to post such a wonderful review. We are so glad you and your Mom are a part of the family!

Thank you!

I couldn't be more happy with the choice my Mom made. I had my reservations at first but I think most daughters do when they entrust people other than family to keep an eye on a loved one. Since I don't live near my Mom, it was extremely important that she was somewhere safe. I recently came to visit and I was I was extremely impressed! The staff are so friendly and the facility is clean. My Mom has made so many friends. She calls me almost every night after supper to tell me about her day. She raves about the food, tells me funny stories about her new friends, and the latest and greatest happenings. I want to send a sincere thank you to the Executive Director [Removed] and her staff. [Removed] has built such a caring team and you can feel it as soon as you walk into the building. Thank you so much for all that you do for my Mom. I know she is happy, safe, and healthy. So thank you from the bottom of my heart! I now sleep soundly and without worry as I know you are all caring for her.

Jennifer Lazansky

Thank you for taking the time to post such a wonderful review! We are so glad you noticed our caring team. We work very hard to ensure our residents receive the highest quality service.

My mother and another woman were the first two occupants of The Grand, that was back on June [Removed]. Both my mother and my siblings have been very happy with not only the facility but all of the staff that go along with it. They are all extremely friendly and helpful with my mother who is 87 years old and the memory is not all there. They look after her and keep me updated all the time. [Removed], who we cannot say enough about is warm, thoughtful, caring, and loving with not only my mom but with all the tenants and their families. When I am ready to live in a retirement home it will definitely be at the Grand at Twin Lakes, Palatine, IL. I highly recommend this facility for all seniors looking for a beautiful, clean and friendly environment to live in.

Jennifer Lazansky

What a wonderful review- Thank you for taking your time to share your experience. We are so happy you and your family are a part of the family!

Extremely positive

The staff at this community have been very good. They make dad feel comfortable and they are seeing to his needs. They are accommodating and we have good communication. He likes the food. The residents are friendly and dad has made friends. He has participated in an exercise class and has enjoyed the pool. The community is very clean and the rooms are nice. I would highly recommend this community.

Jennifer Lazansky

Thank you for sharing your wonderful review! We are so glad to hear that your Dad is enjoying some of the many amenities. Thank you for being a part of our family!

Beautiful Community

My mom is settling nicely at The Grand at Twin Lakes. The community is fairly new and it is beautiful and clean. My mom is enjoying her apartment. The staff is friendly and so far everything is well-maintained. I have dined here with my mom and the food is very good, they offer a wide variety of healthy choices, the meals are well balanced. They definitely need to incorporate more activities for the residents other than Bingo once a month. But there is an exercise room and a swimming pool available for the residents. I would recommend this community to others.

Jennifer Lazansky

Thank you for taking time to post your kind words!

A phone tour

I spoke to this community numerous times over the phone. They seemed very welcoming and knowledgable. I would have looked at this community, however we did find a community closer that works well for my loved one.

Jennifer Lazansky

Thank you for taking time to share your positive experience.

Friendly staff!

When I toured The Grand at Twin Lakes, I thought it was a nice place. Every community that I toured had its pros and cons. The staff was very friendly. The tour guide that took me around was very knowledgeable and friendly, but we found another community that for my mother's needs best.

It is Pretty good

It's pretty good but they promised a lot more than they gave. Their weekly housekeeping is fine. The meals are very tasty and as a diabetic they don't have options available. However they have made some adjustments to manage my meals like putting any sauce on the side. They have a lot of fruit and luscious desert that is hard for me to keep away. The community is very lovely and beautiful, I like that it is open.

Care for my parents.

I like the careThis is an outstanding community. The staff is caring and very attentive. The food is very good and they are enjoying all the meals. They have activities, but since the community is so new there are not enough residents to participate. We do recommend this community to families for the care of a loved one with a good value.

Worth taking a look at.

I liked this community and if it was up to me I would have chosen this one. They offer top notch amenities such as a swimming pool, a workout room and a theater. The community was clean and the staff I met were nice and knowledgable. I met the chef and they seemed nice.

I would recommend The Grand!

They have regular activities and dad does like most of them. The staff are helpful and friendly. He seems to like the food. This is a new small community and it does not yet have a lot of residents so the residents receive more attention. . The community is very clean.

We are extremely happy with The Grand at Twin Lakes!

Mom is doing well since the move to The Grand at Twin Lakes. The community just opened in June, it is a rebuilt hotel. The community is very nicely kept and clean throughout. I have eaten with mom on several occasions and the food is good. The front desk staff are very friendly and are willing to answer your questions. They have a small amount of residents but it is growing. They have a movie theater and a number of activities available.

Very nice Community!!

The personal were fantastic during the tour. It is a very nice and new community. The location is great i really like that the rooms are smaller. It makes it a really small family oriented community. I would definitely recommend The Grand At Twin Lakes to family and friends

New Community!!

I'ts a clean community with wonderful staff. Everything is in place and clean. I really hope that some stability can happen. The food doesn't taste very good and my father does't get options on dinner. The meal portions at the moment are really small. The director needs to start making sure that everything is not so disorganized and that meals are served the way they said they would be.

A full service rental community with a backyard of envy. Located on Twin Lakes in Palatine, The Grand is designed with the active senior in mind. You’re just steps away from fishing, golfing, parks and a short drive to dozens of restaurants, world class shopping, Arlington International Racecourse and everything else the northwest suburbs have to offer.