The Golden Jubilee House LLC - Mableton, GA

Prospective Care

Great home! I requested a tour for a client; I tour homes for clients to provide a second opinion and impartial feedback. The owner was flexible with scheduling the appointment. She was gracious and the home was warm and peaceful. The current clients appeared well-groomed and happy. The back patio was spacious and a nice country scenic view. This home is different from some of the homes with basic furniture and the bare essentials. The owner definitely worked hard and provided a personal touch. She was also willing to negotiate with the fees.

very attentive

They have been very attentive and communicative, giving lots of feedback back and forth, and always willing to go above and beyond to do anything they can to help out. It has been a very positive experience and I would highly recommend The Golden Jubilee House.

Beautiful and serene place

This was a wonderful and beautiful place. The staff was just wonderful, caring, genuine and Passionate. They are right on the spot with fantastic food and meals cooked from scratch. There is a big outside areas, where I can go to watch the wildlife. Just beautiful and serene place all around. very happy with my choice.

My love of the Golden Jubilee House

I came from a very large facility and was not happy. The non-refundable fee is the lowest I have ever came across. This community is full of love and compassion. I was very well assisted with my move by the Director personally, even down to helping me pack, and making sure I arrived safely with my precious angel collection. The Director picked me up in her personal car, because I had missed my bus to take me over there.
She wakes up very early to make sure that I am properly cleaned and dressed. The meals are made from scratch, and are very tasty and nutritious.
The activities are fun and outgoing. I really enjoy living here. I have very much laughter and my tears of unhappiness has ceased, since I have arrived at The Golden Jubilee House.

Very nice lady and very nic...

Very nice lady and very nice set up. She too seemed concerned about money and the fees paid she wanted to recoup from us the client. That was a turn off... Her down payment is non-refundable and is very high.