We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
We met with Ann and she was...
We met with Ann and she was very nice we liked her alot but the complex is questionable. She is willing to allow grandmother in a single room for $1700 with deposit of $500 until her other room to share is available. However we would like a few others in the personal care arena to compare to before we committ with her.
At Bright Hope Personal Care Home we provide a safe and caring place for adults ages 55 or older to live. Our facility is conveniently located at 2000 Austell Road Unit 521-525, three miles from Cobb Hospital, with the convenience of living minutes from I-75 .Our property is always well kept, inside and out and is in a very secure neighborhood. The community, which has many different activities that our residents can take part in that will allow them to maintain personal independence and dignity. The owner is a professional and compassionate person with over 30 years of experience in the medical field. We are focused on giving each resident the personal care they need and making sure each of our residents feel like they are at home. We believe in treating others the way we want to be treated.