Charis Loving Care Home - Marietta, GA

The Community I'm At

I am not happy with the meals. They can improve the options and more flavor. Better than just a sandwich for lunch and more than a bowl of cream of wheat for breakfast. It is not nutrition and they don't offer or ask if I want a side with lunch.

A tour for care

I toured this nice community for care for my mom. The staff was nice and caring. We liked the community and it was very clean. We wanted a community that was closer to my home so that I could visit mom more ofter. We suggest that other families tour this community for the care of a loved one.

The complex made me think of a New York tenement

Charis Loving Care Home is located in Marietta and has been in operation since January of 2013. Our mission is to facilitate a nurturing environment where we can provide care to the elderly in our community. The fact that we are located within close proximity to both Cobb Well Star and Kennestone Hospital would attract someone to our community.

Our staff members have over 40 years combined experience in senior care and counseling. Our community is unique in that we offer a friendly secure atmosphere. we are committed to provide personalized care as a means to enrich the lives of those placed in our facility. We strive to provide a holistic environment where the lives of our residents will be enhanced emotionally, physically, and spiritually.