The Gables at Brady Circle - Saint Louis, MO

The Gables at Brady Circle - Saint Louis, MO has yet not published prices.

Really Nice!

I put my hubby in Gables at Brady Circle on October 18th of this year and I can't say enough about the good care he is receiving. The cost includes everything and is quite reasonable. He has a private room with television and telephone.

It is individual homes with up to eight people and the ratio of staff to occupants is better than in places much more expensive. It has a separate community center with small pool, gym equipment, pool table etc.

The help is so caring! It certainly deserves a visit. The third home will be open around Christmas Time.

WONDERFUL

I placed my hubby in The Gables at Brady Circle on October 18th of this year. I couldn't be more pleased with the care he is receiving. He has a private room with television and phone. It is a home atmosphere with 8 people per home. The staff ratio to patients is better than much more expensive homes. It was just the place I was looking for!

The main building has a small, shallow pool, large excercise room with loads of
equipment, etc. The grounds has a warm weather area complete with barbecue, swings and tables with chairs.

It certainly deserves a tour as house three will be open in the near future.

E.A.L.

Really Nice!

The help is so caring! It certainly deserves a visit. The third home will be open around Christment Time.

Really Nice!

I put my hubby in Gables at Brady Circle on October [Removed] of this year and I can't say enough about the good care he is receiving. The cost includes everything and is quite reasonable. He has a private room with television and telephone.

Good, Safe Community, Mother Is Well Here

This has been a good move for my mother, and her needs. She is safe, and being provided with good care. I like the staff, they are taking good care her, and her needs. They do a good job with the cleanliness. Her room, and the facility is well-kept whenever I visit. The experience is going well, and this is a community I would recommend to my family, and friends. It is a nice facility.

Staff Was Great

We were very pleased with the care my uncle received during the time he was there. Unfortunately, due to a medical issue, we had to move him to another community that offered a much higher level of care that he was going to need. He enjoyed the time he was there the staffing was very nice and kind in fact I connected with them so much that I occasionally stop in to visit. The community was clean and well kept.

Had Some Concerns

When I toured this community I was expecting more than what I got. The women that gave me the tour gave me the impression that this community had a pool and a working gym however when I asked to see these things I was told that they were still under construction. I was not overly happy with the layout of the building was. The residents had to go outside to get to the activity area and you needed to have a passcode to enter the building.
As I was walking around I noticed that in the middle of the afternoon some of the residents were not dressed they were in their pajamas.

Tour for care

We toured this community for care . We liked the staff who were able to answer the questions we had on the care that is given. The community was very clean and the atmosphere was very nice . They offer a nice menu of health meals and activities that would of been helpful. Families should tour this community for the care of a loved one.