Autumn View Gardens Creve Coeur - Saint Louis, MO

In the spirit of love, Autumn View Gardens provides an environment where vintage lives blossom. We strive to cultivate a vibrant, active and healthy community. Autumn View Gardens is apart of a non-profit Christian based organization that has been caring for seniors for over 50 years. Autumn View Gardens is a beautiful assisted living community located in Creve Coeur; a suburb of St. Louis.

This assisted living community was honored this past year with a 5-Star Customer Satisfaction rating providing quality services with a friendly smile. Autumn View Gardens offers the camaraderie of new friends, a full schedule of social and recreational activities and the convenience of a maintenance free lifestyle. Emphasized throughout the building is natural lighting, spacious and open living areas, extensive greenery inside and out, and a home-like atmosphere. Your new home will also feature comfortable lounges, restaurant-style dining, libraries and chapel services.

Autumn View Gardens offers 90 private apartments, ranging from 312 to 589 square feet and that are available in six apartment styles. Most apartments have kitchenettes, private bathrooms, large walk in closets and private patios or balconies. Our beautiful landscaped grounds accent the community with a lot of open space, courtyards and comfortable patio areas.

Residents are encouraged to remain as independent as possible while receiving ind

Run

Place has went completely downhill, apparently they had to report to state agencies 4 times this month for [Removed] and neglect. Save your parents the heartache, charge nurse during the morning [removed] is rude and hateful!

No Complaints From Dad

All the times I have been here it is very clean. They have activities for the residents, my dad has joined a bridge group. I am happy with the care and the community makes good meals for my dad. He is very happy with his room. The staff have been responsive with any questions we have and overall my dad has not complained.

So far, well pleased with residency there.

We liked it enough that that is where my friend now resides. It was the fourth facility we toured and it seemed to put more "assist" into the "assisted living" .

A Good Day Experience

We picked this community for my mom to live. After one day we had to move her to another community, not due to care. The experience we had was a fine one and the community was clean and the staff did a good job while we were there.

Very Happy With This Community

We are very pleased with this community.My relative has adjusted well to the community, and seems happy here. Everything is going very well, and the care givers are very sweet. The staff is very good at what they do, they have been very helpful and welcoming. They offer great activities at this community, she has gone on some good outing trips. She likes the food, and I've seen the menu and meals look good. I would recommend this community, they have very good rates.

Very nice place!

Our experience with Autumn View Gardens has been a very positive one, overall! It's a very nice looking place, and the people here all seem very friendly and caring. I toured quite a few places in the area and Autumn View really stood out in terms of the level of care and service they provide. Really my only complaint is that I think the evening meals they serve could be a bit better, but other than that I've been very impressed by everything here!

My parents choice to live. I agree!

After visiting a numerous potential locations my parents may enjoy, it was obvious Autumn View Gardens would be their new home.

Going very well

It's going very well here. If we have a problem or a request, the staff makes sure they take care of it. The building is a little older, but they keep it very clean, and the place has a nice homey feel.

Sue was very nice and informative, however the facility is old and dated and is a little too far from where I live. Rates are very reasonable, all inclusive. Transitional memory care avail.

very positive experience

Autumn View Gardens was really excellent! My mom stayed there for ten days when we needed respite care for her. We had a little interview, took a tour, and they made it a very easy and positive experience.

It's awesome. They love it!

It's awesome. They love it! They are really good and my parents are happy. They are happy with the food too. They haven't complained about it, and they like that for a small fee they can have it brought up to their room. Everything is good. It had an at home feeling. Very clean, and very nice. They came and shampooed the carpets the other day. They have done everything we have requested, and they are fast on the spot. They are very friendly, whenever we come in. We couldn't be happier.

I am pretty happy with them so far.

I am pretty happy with them so far. I don't really have any complaints so far. I would rate them highly so far. They seemed to be a little more willing to work with my dads needs, where a lot of other places were hesitant. They were also one of the most reasonably priced and are in a really good location for us.

Autumn view gardens assisted living more of a nursing home.

My mom is there now. A year ago it was fine, but now they are letting too many dementia patience in and they do not have a dementia wing.
Too many of the patiences don't even carry on a conversation. Mom wants someone to talk too and that is hard to fine. The nurses are now understaffed as well as the cooks and servers. Now they want to remodel and have raised the prices.
Those that work there are kind, but over worked.

The Autumn View on Schuetz Rd is not ...

The Autumn View on Schuetz Rd is not as it appears. You will see a nice facility and friendly staff, but the realities of living there are quite different from the appearance. Staff turnover is constant. Food is poor, high in carbs and starches. Food service is poor, unfriendly, untimely. Facility management and accounting is sub-standard and not trustworthy.

Great Place to Live

Autumn View is perfect for my Aunt!! She is 102yrs of age and with macular degeneration an yet is still able to somewhat function on her own. When looking for a place I began with A Place For Mom. I was given 2 choices that met 100% with our qualifications. The min. I walked into Autumn View Gardens I knew it was the place for her.
She loves her room, her patio, and the beautiful dining room.
She has been there over a year now and still continues to mention how happy she is there. The staff is very friendly and informative and it is just a pleasant place to be.
We are very happy with our choice and would NEVER hesitate to call on A PLACE FOR MOM when and if we need a reference for a skilled nursing facility.

Excellent Facility, Care, and Attention to Detail.

Mom is at the Ellisville location. We moved her there from Kentucky so that she could be close to us. I have found the staff to be friendly, courteous, and attentive to details. The rooms are well laid out and priced appropriately for their services. The food is excellent. Autumn View has a nurse on staff 24/7. Their record keeping for medications has been great, and they work closely with Mom's doctors to stay on top of medication changes. When she has a doctor's appointment, I call to let the staff know the day before, and they have her current medication lists ready for the doctor when I come to pick her up for the appointment.

When Mom visits us for a weekend, I let them know in advance, and they prepare her medication in packets with the dates and times she is to take them. I never have to be concerned about what to do in terms of her medication.

Mom has fallen a couple of times (she is 88 and not as steady as she used to be), and I always get a call letting me know the circumstances and any corrective actions we can take. We have added a night light by her bed and a portable call button to wear around her neck so that she can get immediate assistance should she fall again.

Mom is at an age where she doesn't care to get involved in activities, even though there are a number to choose from. Their website has a monthly calendar that lists what they do. Religious services of various kinds are also on-site and regularly scheduled.

I am very pleased with the way the facility is run.

Autumn View Gardens review

The staff was very friendly and genuinely cared about my mother. At times responses to her needs were a little slower than we would have liked but this is an assisted living facility not a nursing home. The staff did a nice job of keeping up with her medicine. They were knowledgeable about her activities, eating habits and any concerns I had. They also made her feel welcome and part of the Autumn View community. One very nice feature is each apartment has a patio, so she could go outside easily, which was a big bonus for taking care of her dog, who lived with her there. She had a very smooth transition from her private home to Autumn View. We were very pleased with our experience.

perfect location.....one-be...

perfect location.....one-bedroom unit available on ground level...Peter likes it because it is located near his friends

We were looking for an assisted livin...

We were looking for an assisted living facility for my Dad who we were relocating from Florida. The staff were friendly, and very helpful.

My father had to move into an assiste...

My father had to move into an assisted living residence quite unexpectedly. And we're we fortunate. I couldn't be happier with the facilities nd staff. He gets specialized personal care round the clock. The staff is so friendly and caring. They are always close by with their personal assistance. The activities are varied and frequent. They have worked with us to accommodate Dad with the best rooms available for his needs. What I appreciate is that we aren't nickel and dimed for every service they perform. The monthly price includes everything! No additional or hidden charges! They even take care of his medications so that aren't monthly trips to a pharmacy. They have one in-house!

We couldn't be more happy with Autumn View Gardens! We would recommend it to anyone looking for a place where they know their loved ones will be taken good care of!

My experience with Autumn View Garden...

My experience with Autumn View Gardens has been wonderful. We moved my mother in two weeks ago Monday, and what made it stand out [removed] it was in my price range; the size was appropriate; and the people were very accommodating. It just fit. I highly recommend it - it's been a very smooth transition for my mother.

Everything was just perfect. Nothing was out of place. We've had no problems whatsoever. My husband's aunt has been commenting on how much nicer my mother's new apartment is than her old one, and it's a smaller apartment than her last one!

There's always 3 nurses in the office at a time - I don't know if they're RN's or CNA's, but everytime I see them, they're working. No one's sitting around.

The activities have been lacking lately because the activities director is just getting back from medical leave, so now they're picking back up again.

Well Kept outside appearanc...

Well Kept outside appearance. Across the street from a Catholic Church. Total of 90 apartments of assisted living on 3 floors. Clean inside no odors. Homey atmosphere. nice Garden area. Studio is 312 sq ft fo $3220. Deluxe is 397 sq ft for $3445. Little kitchen is very functional with microwave and fridge.Shower is step over. For $10 extra per month a call necklace is available. Menu offers 2 choices for each meal and also alternate list. 2 hour window for each meal period.24 hour supportive care. Escort to meals would be an extra charge.Did not observe any activities but noted several residents watching TV in Activity room.There is a calendar of activities. Resident council. Mass is once a week. I liked this facility. $2500 Community Fee. Concerned about distance to walk to dining. Unable to provide service if unable evacuate in 5 minutes, incontinent and unable to change herself, not able to transfer.