St. Andrew's Assisted Living of Bridgeton - Bridgeton, MO

A Caring Place for Dad

We are so thankful for and pleased with St. Andrews. They have been very caring and helpful. I appreciate the time they take to educate us on items, when needed. They always reassure when calling that nothing's urgent, but just wanting to share information. It's comforting to know my Dad is in a good, safe place that is relatively convenient for my Mom to visit daily. She loves getting to know the staff on a personal level. Thank you for your assistance in helping us choose the right place for Dad.

Compassionate Staff

My loved one had a very nice stay at this community. The staff was very friendly, I loved the way that the day shift ladies bonded with my aunt. There was a small problem in the beginning with communication between shifts, especially when my aunt's medications would change. The room my loved one was in was very nice and clean. The maintenance was very quick to fix any problem. The button to call a nurse kept going out but they were quick to fix it as soon as they were made aware of the issue. The meals were wonderful, they even gave the residents the choice of breakfast for lunch if that made them happy. The juice selection was amazing as well, they offered 4 to 5 different choices.

Comfort For Mom!!

I would definitely recommend this community to friends and family. The community is up-kept and the food is good. They offer activities on site that my mother at the time is participating in. I feel that she is in a safe place with great caring staff. One of the things i like is the small layout of the community.

They Are Transitioning Well

My parents don't complain about being here. The staff are right there is there is a problem. They are eating very well and enjoy it all, they even gained 5 pounds! My mom participates in every activity and dad is still getting use to talking to people. They love the courtyard which has flowers, a bird tree and a rabbit. I would definitely recommend this community.

My mother has lived at St. Andrews for the last 4 months. Mom mother has moderate dementia which is worsening and was becoming extremely difficult for my father to manage her confusion and forgetfulness at home. My mother is not happy about not being able to live at home, but she has settled in to St. Andrews and the routine in the facility. I find the facility to always be clean and the food is good. My mom wears a wander guard which locks the door and alerts the staff if she were to try to leave the facility without them knowing. The facility is small with approximately 40 studio type apartments. There is an outdoor garden which is in the center to the facility so that residents can enjoy it without needing to be supervised by staff. Overall we are happy with the facility and the cost is comparable to other places.

Helping Mom Improve Very Much

My mother really loves this community, she has improved a lot since her move here. They have really helped her adjust to the community. The place looks great, everything is nice and clean. The staff have been very helpful and accommodating. There are many activities for her to choose from. She enjoys the craft activities. The food is nice, I've tried the food and it is very good. They are taking good care of her. I would recommend it.

Great place to live!

We are very satisfied with St. Andrews and the care taken of our Mom.

could not be happier!

We just could not be happier with St. Andrew's Assisted Living! They are doing a really good job taking care of my mom. They check on her frequently, and help her get engaged in the activities. This place is a real hidden gem, just an all around wonderful facility!

Great place to live!

I love this facility. It is very clean and has a wonderful staff. They are always there if you have a question or problem and work until they have an answer or fix the problem.They also have great activities available. We are very comfortable with our Mother staying there because we know she is well taken care of and happy.

Outside appearance was noth...

Outside appearance was nothing special. Older building. Clean inside. No odors. 30 apartments each 400+ square feet for $3456 per month.. Walk in shower. small microwave and fridge. No frills but homey and cozy. There are doctors that come into the facility to see patients. No transportation to doctors provided.I liked the smaller facility. would be easier for Mom to get around. Location is ok. No community fee. All inclusive. Must be able to transfer.

Becky Pennick

Thank you for visiting us at Mizpah. We agree that the smaller community makes it easier for new residents to orient themselves and for our residents to enjoy all of our common areas and activities.

Very impresses by the place

Very impresses by the place

Becky Pennick

Thank you for the compliment! We try very hard to make sure our residents are comfortable and have everything they need.

Mizpah Manor is where you'll find: Cozy studio apartments furnished with your favorite furniture and treasured mementos, refrigerator- and microwave-equipped kitchenettes, and easily accessed private bathrooms. Thoughtful staff, on-hand around the clock, provide help with personal care needs, including bathing and medication management.

Housekeeping, linen and personal laundry services are provided. Residents gather in an inviting dining room for three meals daily, diverse menu options, and satisfying companionship. Recreational, social and spiritual activities provide just what is needed for physical, emotional and spiritual enhancement. Other amenities include a wonderful screened-in porch and lovely enclosed courtyard complemented by community living rooms, activity and recreation areas, and a private dining room for family gatherings. And, pricing at Mizpah Manor is all-inclusive.

Welcome home; welcome home to Mizpah Manor.