Brentmoor - Saint Louis, MO

A great place for my parents

My parents lived in independent living for about 4 years until their recent passing. They really thrived while living there. The staff were wonderful, and truly cared about their well being. It was a nurturing and safe environment, and they enjoyed the social interactions with the other residents. They were quite helpful in helping me arrange additional services for my mother as her Alzheimer's disease progressed.

New best friends

Mom made new friends her first morning at the Brentmoor. She wished she had moved there years earlier, when she was even more able to enjoy the freedom of having meals prepared for her and help with cleaning and laundry. With the help of hospice care, she was able to fulfill her desire to die at home, with family and support at hand.

She enjoyed group exercise, bingo, movie nights, and dining with company every evening. Neighbors helped her and she helped others - a loving environment of and for fine ladies and gentlemen.

The Brentmoor

The Brentmoor is my home and for three years i have experienced just what seniors should have at my age.i am fortunate.the

mom is happy

I agree with other reviews that the building is outdated and could use a few million in TLC updates. However, what I care about is my mother's happiness and she could not be more pleased. While she had begun to consider moving the choice was made for her by an unfortunate fall. These are often hard to accept. The result, however, is that she is "SO happy!" She has made many friends, loves the food, the staff, and her apartment suits her needs. It is not what she'd like (two bathrooms, three bedrooms), but what she needs, and she accepted that remarkably fast. The price is affordable and convenient to her friends and family. I cannot recommend the Brentmoor enough. My mother has had a wonderful experience and that is the only criteria I need.

Great Place for Retirement

We knew nothing of Sr. Living establishments when we started looking. We made 5 choices based on location in proximity to our children's home. Of the 5, Brentmoor was the ONLY one to greet us in a friendly fashion when we entered--not only by staff but also by residents who were passing by. There was not a sour face in the group. The apartments were large, airy, and clean. The hallways were short and there was indoor parking. It was not until after we moved in that we found out that the food is not only delicious but served by friendly staff. Actually, that was not a surprise because all the staff--from the lowest to the highest member--is wonderful. We've been here almost two years now and have not changed our minds.

Much Nicer Than Other Facilities

My dad knew exactly where he wanted to go and it was this community. He is doing well here happy and adjusted well. He is socializing and participating in activities. He likes the staff they are very nice and interacts with the residents. He likes the food they offer a variety. My dad has to eat soft food and they have no issues accommodating him He is quite comfortable in his living quarters more than enough room for him. The community is always clean well maintained. I would recommend them to anyone.

I am very pleased!!

My husband has become more social since moving into the Brentmore. I know people who have moved their loved ones here and were very happy so it made the choice easier. The place is clean, and he gets housekeeping once a week to help him with his apartment. The meals are great, they have an amazing chef. The staff is all very supportive and responsive.

Life Begins at Brentmoor!
Centrally located in mid-St. Louis County (Delmar and
I-170), this high-rise community offers 72 independent living apartments which include studio, one, two and three bedroom units.

Senior Living at The Brentmoor includes all the comforts of home, plus scheduled transportation, weekly housekeeping, meals, utilities, happy hour, activities and wellness programs.

Choose from an array of amenities that include an exercise room,
computer lab, beauty/barber shop, and much more. On site assisted living is
also available here at Brentmoor Court.