The Forum at Brookside - Louisville, KY

Friendly, patient staff

Things have gone very well so far at The Forum at Brookside. The facility itself is well kept and clean, and I think they've done a great job working with my loved one. The staff have been very patient and kind, and really dedicated to making sure she gets settled in and comfortable.

Darlene helped my mom transition the ...

Darlene helped my mom transition the The Forum. I really appreciated her attention to detail, care and concern! It made the transition go smoothly!

The Forum at Brookside, Louisville, KY

This is really a great place. Great food, extraordinary amenities, 40 acre campus, well manicured. So many activities that you have to choose what you want to do.
Very friendly, very helpful staff and residents.
For what you pay, you get a bargain. I looked at 10 places and this was by the less expensive and all of their costs are "up front". No surprises, or add ons.
If you complain, they give you the benefit of the doubt, and make it right, even if you might be at fault.
Because it is off the highway, hidden on a hill, it is quite. You can lease a villa, or an apartment. The Forum is negotiable to a certain extent on move in prices. They have people to help you through the process until you get settled. Free Chauffer service to meals at the Forum, Doctors' appointments, grocery, hair dresser, practically anywhere from 8:30 to 3:15 (return).

my dad is blossoming and ejoying meals

My dad is a friendly, cordial 86 year old. We were afraid that senior housing would snuff the spark from him. We were wrong....he has gained some much needed weight and is relieved to have healthcare providers in case he needs them.

Staff is very caring and accomodating

In a nutshell, the staff is very caring and accomodating. My mother-in-law selected The Forum after touring several other places, she is set up for independent living at this facility. The grounds are great, there is so much space to walk around and enjoy!

Tour went well. Very informative and...

Tour went well. Very informative and helpful staff. Grounds and housing were great.

My favorite so far. Especially liked ...

My favorite so far. Especially liked the villas, but apartments are also very nice. Heated indoor swimming pool, other exercise options limited. Beautiful grounds, isolated from traffic, very peaceful. Will definitely want to go back to have a meal and meet with residents and staff.

I toured this facility and was impres...

I toured this facility and was impressed with it.

The Forum at Brookside is an independent full-service community situated on 40 acres of rolling green grass, trees and flowers - an outdoor lover's dream. Our community features a comfortable lifestyle, superb amenities and the highest standards of hospitality and service.

Independent Living

In independent living, ideal for seniors who desire an active lifestyle, our residents enjoy gracious apartment accommodations, a variety of floor plans, fine restaurant-style dining, housekeeping, planned social and cultural activities, scheduled transportation and much more.

Personal Care

Personal Care at Brookside is designed for seniors who desire residential living but require support with some activities of daily living such as medication reminders, bathing, dressing and dining. With the support of a 24-hour staff, licensed nurse and customized service and care plan based on individual needs, residents are able to maximize their independence and participate in activities that promote socialization and friendships.

Nursing and Rehabilitative Care

Our Nursing Care Center is the choice for seniors requiring post-hospital and post-surgical care and for those who have more complex around the-clock nursing care needs. Our center offers 24-hour skilled nursing as well as physical, occupational and speech therapies designed to restore each resident to his or her highest level of functioning and independence.

At The Forum at Brookside, we do everything possible to understand and meet the needs and expectations of the people we serve. We invite you to visit us an experience the warm hospitality and high quality of our community.