Atria Stony Brook - Louisville, KY

We were very pleased with our tour, the staff could not have been more informative and helpful. They took their time giving us their undivided attention. [Removed] was most helpful with the information regarding my father's VA Benefits.

A visit to the community

This is a nice looking community. They seem to offer some nice amenities. This community has a nice porch to enjoy the outside and an enclosed courtyard.

Options for care

we toured this community for the care of my father. We saw the activities. The community is clean and we liked being able to answer the questions on the care that is offered. The menu is appealing with a nice variety of healthy meals. The offer activities for the residents who are able to participate. We would recommend this for other families. This community was further than what we needed at the time.

We Toured Sister Community

We had toured the sister community to this one and it was very similar however this location was not as convenient as the first one we had toured. The staff was friendly and accommodating very helpful with information. The community was clean and nicely decorated.

Nice Experience Overall

I toured this community for my sister, and her needs. My tour went. The staff I met was nice, and friendly. They were informative, and my questions were answered. The community looked clean, and well maintained. The experience went well overall.

All is Well

My mother is doing well at this community. She is safe, and in good hands overall. I'am pleased with all they have done for us. This is a great community with very caring people. All is well for us here.

A good place to stay

This is a clean nice community. The grounds are well maintained. They do offer daily activities and the staff are good at encouraging mom to participate. They will be planting some flowers and there is a porch where the residents enjoy sitting and socializing. The entire staff is great and quick to respond when needed. I would recommend this community.

Average experience so far...

My father lives here and I would say they have enough staff but they could change how they cater to his needs. He thinks the meals are satisfactory. We are content with the experience so far. No one has specifically stood and everyone has done their job.

I Had A Nice Tour of This Community

I toured this community for my mother and her needs. It was a good tour. From what I was shown the community looked nice and clean. The staff I met was kind and friendly. It was a good experience. My tour went well, but this wasn't the community for my mother and her needs.

Nice place!

Atria Stony Brook is a very beautiful community located near my home. The community is well kept and very clean. The staff were very helpful informing me of the types or care available at the community.

Very nice place, great activities!

I've been very pleased with how things have turned out at Atria Stony Brook! It's a nice looking place, the people are friendly, and they've got a lot of good programs for the residents. I really like their activities, they work hard to keep the residents engaged and their minds active. I also think they do a good job with the food, every meal I've had there has been good!

So glad we picked Atria !

The experience at Atria has been a very pleasant one for my family member. Every thing that they advertised that was available has exceeded our expectations. I would recommend this facility to anyone.

A very nice facility. Not so large that it is confusing for residents. Everyone is friendly and helpful. Apartments are a perfect size.

Although there are a lot of activities, some are not as engaging/interesting as I had hoped.
Wish there was more opportunity for generative community outreach.

Although we had a smooth transition, we are still figuring out the ropes. Perhaps more of an initial orientation program would have been helpful.

The staff have been wonderful. We were very apprehensive about putting our Father in a home. He is in the memory care. They keep him very active. He actually participates and seems to enjoy it. He seems to be thriving. So far so good!

When I visited, I got invited to join the Adventurous Eating Club! The residents were so sweet and everyone seemed like friends. We're definitely considering this place.

Everything was fine

The facility was nice. It was clean, the staff is friendly, and they take good care of my loved one. There were plenty of activities and so far it seems like a great place.

Good Place, Just Not A Good Fit

It is a good place, it just was not a good fit for my mother. The food was excellent and I thought some of the staff could have been friendlier. They were friendly when we moved in, but then suddenly it was like we were just there.

Memory care

We started looking for memory care for my mom when my dad was in the hospital and no one was available to take care of her. I spoke with liz and setup a mutually convenient time to meet to take a tour. From start to finish the tour was great.
The receptionist was helpful and friendly upon my arrival and was greeted by Liz and toured. I enjoyed the beautiful atmosphere in memory care, a real cozy home feeling. The unit looked clean and smelled nice. The apartments are a little small compared to some other we had seen but, I don't want mom in there all the time anyways. My brother and I met the memory care director, Brittney and she was amazing. Knowledgeable about dementia and care. She was one of the main reasons we choose Atria.

Everything seems to be fine here so far.

Everything seems to be fine here so far. We don't have any problems. They have been very helpful in getting mom acclimated. Everyone I have dealt with has been friendly.

Atria, my mom lives there

All the employees at Atria are very friendly and helpful, The food is awesome, mom was a great cook and I was worried that the food may not measure up but it has, she really likes it. The location is very central and convenient for me. The facility is clean and they have plenty to do and be involved to keep them thinking and moving.

Atria Stony Brook

Convincing a loved one to move from their home to assisted living is difficult. Agreement is needed for success. The Atria Stony Brook staff has been very accommodating. Since I am the Power of Attorney for other relatives, who circumstances are moving in the same direction, I intend to use Atria again in the future once their agreement is obtained.

We enjoyed meeting Liz and ...

We enjoyed meeting Liz and touring the facility. We also met one of the activities folks, and she told us about some of the things they do for fun. The units were spacious.

Facility was nice and the s...

Facility was nice and the staff were nice, but not what we need

We were very pleased w/Atri...

We were very pleased w/Atria Stony Brook. Liz McGovern was very helpful and professional. However, financially, this facility isn't feasible for my father-in-law. Liz worked with the numbers, but wasn't able to come up a plan that he can afford. I would highly recommend Atria to someone that can afford it; wonderful facility.

Extremely nice facility. No foul odor...

Extremely nice facility. No foul odors anywhere. All rooms and halls very colorful and well lit. As nice on the inside as on the outside. As nice as most hotels and micer than some.

Nice community/pleasant atmosphere an...

Nice community/pleasant atmosphere and presentation given by director. However I didn't tour the memory care unit. I like the fact that it is an assistant living community with 2 bedroom/2 bath units, along with the location being close to my home.

At Atria Stony Brook, you’ll enjoy superior services and support in a great location with easy access to Louisville's east end. Our wide array of services and amenities allow residents to enjoy their independence, while our friendly staff offer reassurance that help is available if needed. Take advantage of life in our community and join in our wide array of activities, enjoy nearby shopping or simply relax in our comfortable community.