Symphony at Oaklawn - Louisville, KY

Symphony at Oaklawn - Louisville, KY has yet not published prices.

Knowledgeable Tour Guide!!

The Elmcroft was a pleasant community. The staff was very nice and treated me well during my tour. They did not offer me meals during my tour. The memory care unit was nice in this facility, while we were walking around there was a birthday party going on in one of the rooms and the residents have a mixture of activities.

Absolutely great facility. Met with Marti Spugnardi. GreAt tour. She was so helpful. Met residents in memory care unit while they were having lunch. No opening At this time but could be on waiting list with deposit. Pretty expensive over 6k per month but it is a specialized section.

Review of Elmcroft at Oaklawn Alzheimer's / Memory Care in Louisville, KY

The facility is lovely, well organized for memory-challenged residents. Would love to have my father here but $209/day is too expensive and they will not budge. The care-giving staff appears to be very young and they do not interact with the residents when serving lunch. One seemed friendly to us.

THE BEST SENIOR LIVING PLACE EVER!!!

The experience couldn't have gone better starting with the marketing person taking us on a walking tour of the facilities. Explanation of what to expect, the role of the staff, meals, activities, and all other aspects of daily life.
My parents thank me EVERY time we go to see them for finding such a wonderful lace to live. The LOVE the staff, from the management, who actually know and check in with them daily, to the wait staff which joke and interact with them always, to the medical staff who take care of their needs, and the cleaning and maintenance crew that is unbelievable in keeping the building spotless!
Again, we couldn't have found a better place for my folks to live! Ask for your own walk through and you won't believe your eyes!

Elmcroft of Oaklawn located in Louisville, KY offers exceptional assisted living and memory care options for seniors.

Elmcroft of Oaklawn offers all-inclusive daily rates, private and shared assisted living and secure memory care apartments, common areas for socializing, dining an entertaining, and easy access for those with limited mobility.

We encourage you to request more information and schedule a visit today to learn more about Elmcroft of Oaklawn's assisted living and memory care options.