Magnolia Springs East - Louisville, KY

Look elsewhere !

This facility does not care about their residents. The turn over in staff has been significant including management. The memory care facility could not handle my Grandfather when he transitioned. This facility has been very disappointing and they definitely do not care about their residents. The new management has been awful. If your resident doesn’t fit the mold this will not be a good fit.

Review of Magnolia Springs

So glad we chose this place for my mom. She has loved it since day one. Everyone is so helpful and nice. The food is a 5 star. Would recommend to anyone.

Review of Magnolia Springs East - Louisville, KY

The staff is like family – only better because they are calm, knowledgeable and joyful. They know what they are doing and are always happy to help with anything that makes you loved one’s life easier. Far above another Sr. community I’ve ever visited or supported.

Review of Magnolia Springs East - Louisville, KY

In the last four years, the entire character of the facility has changed. Before it was definitely dedicated to the residents; in the last several years, changes have been made that definitely point to the bottom line being the companies priority.

My mom moved here in July 2014. We made a great choice after touring many senior residences in Louisville. We love her apartment; the activities; the friendly residents, staff and caretakers; and the flexible meal times. My husband tells everyone that mom lives on a cruise ship! She is very happy here. She truly enjoyed celebrating her 100th, 101st, and 102nd birthday here. I especially like how quickly they inform me if mom has any care needs.

Wonderful facility, primarily because of the staff, would not consider anyplace else for my mother! Great management. Memory care is a safe, loving place.

Moved my 91 year old father here from N.C. Where he has lived all of his life. He lives in memory way. We toured and immediately fell in love. Never looked anywhere else. When you walk in the door, everybody knows your name. They make a point of knowing everyone that lives there. My dad loves that they know who he is. The food, the service, the apartment is great. But the best part is when you walk in the door and feel the warmth, the friendliness and the kindness. Magnolia is the best!

I am comfortable.

Nice place to live. Care givers are very good. Food very good.

This is my home. It has everything that I need. I am so very fortunate to live in this community of very caring people.

If you have to leave your home – This is the next best place.
Everything here is TORS. I have been here 31/2 years!

I found this community. Very acceptable for senior living in general - good atmosphere, attentive personnel, food is varied and satisfactory.

Quite impressed with [Removed], the Administrator She continuously reached out to me to see how I was doing..not whether my mom was going to come to Magnolia Springs to live. But she was concerned about how I was doing. I truly appreciated that.

Need to be close!

This community was very nice when we toured it. We were able to see the residents out and interacting with the staff. The location just was not where we wanted. We wanted my parents closer to us.

Staff Is Very Caring!!

My mother is doing well in this community. The memory care unit she is in is lovely. The staff is wonderful and they do a very good job at keeping her safe and making her feel as comfortable as possible. The room that she is in is pleasant and fits her needs. The only thing i do not like is the memory care unit pricing is a bit high.

Best Place in Louisville Metropolitan Area

Magnolia Springs East is fantastic! I spent three days with my mother there when she recently moved in. The food is fantastic...better than any restaurant in my town. Everyone is friendly and helpful. They have a broad array of activities. The facility is top notch with wonderful artwork and architectural molding...first class. I visited many places in Louisville and am convinced this is the BEST place in the Louisville area to live if you or your loved one needs assistance. It is hard to find a complaint. If I were to change just one thing, it would be to install inset ceiling lighting with a dimmer switch, as the lighting could be much brighter for my mother with limited vision. But if a dimmer switch were installed, then other folks with no vision problems could tone it down. But we will fix that with lamps we bring in. Honestly...it does not get better than Magnolia Springs East!

They work with residents and the families very well

They work with residents and the families very well. They involve the residents in activities. We had a good time with them. It's always clean. The staff has been great. They offer many activities.

Very nice place

Magnolia Springs has done a great job looking after my loved one so far, I'd give them top marks across the board. They just make my father feel comfortable and at home. They also do a great job with the food! I'd definitely recommend this place to other families looking into senior care in the area.

Magnolia Springs embraces the fact you are your own person, different, unique, one-of-a-kind—with your own lifestyle, pursuits, and hopes for the future. Even better, we celebrate it! Each and every day. That’s just our way. The Magnolia Springs Way.As a not-for-profit community, our focus is on residents rather than investors—on the heart, not the pocketbook at Magnolia Springs. So you can feel confident your happiness, safety, and security are our top priorities—all within the context of a financially secure community.You can be confident Magnolia Springs communities are well-run because they are managed by a proven local executive team and backed by a nationwide leader in senior living—Life Care Services, An LCS® Company.