Magnolia Springs Louisville - Louisville, KY

Magnolia Springs Louisville - Louisville, KY has yet not published prices.

From home to happiness!

My mother has been at Magnolia Springs for 6 months now & she has adjusted to her new environment beautifully. The transition from her home to Magnolia Springs did not come without some challenges. I cannot speak highly enough about the staff, everyone from [names removed] to name a few. Not only did they provide compassionate care to my mother, they supported me during the first few months of her transition. They reassured me her actions were very normal & expected & it takes time to become adjusted. How I was so appreciative of their kind words , hugs & smiles!
Mom had settled into a routine, made new friends & enjoys her new lifestyle. I know she is safe, well cared for & is provided with 3 hot, nutritional meals a day.
Thank you Magnolia Springs , you are the best!

Talk to [Removed], she's awesome!

The manager, [Removed], is just so awesome here! She is just the best and I think the world of her. I would have loved to bring my mom to this facility but it just wasn’t for her. She doesn’t need the type of care that they are offering. The apartment they were showing was a 1 bedroom but right now my mom is doing so well that she just doesn’t need this advanced of care. Please talk to [Removed] though, she’s the best. I would highly recommend this facility!

Wonderful care and attention. Gourmet meals. Lovely atmosphere!

Wonderful community!

This was a very nice community. It was also very upscale. The people that took us around was very pleasant and helpful with the tour. They just did not offer a memory care spot and that is what we were looking for.

Worth the visit!

Magnolia Springs Whipps Mill has a lot to offer. The community was very inviting and welcoming. The staff that offered the tour were very friendly and perceptive. They explained the types of care that they offered very well.

I am Pleased With This Community

Everything is going very well for me and I am very pleased with my move to this community. I love my room it is nice with big windows. The staff is very wonderful, they really care about me and I love talking to them. They offer great activities throughout the week. The food is great, I really enjoy the dining area. I am very happy and would highly recommend this community.

great place

Magnolia Springs Whipps Mill is a great place. We have been very pleased with this facility. We have had some personality conflicts with some of the night care staff. It's really nothing major and a lot of it has to do with my mother-in-law. Overall it has been a good experience.

excellent experience

We had an excellent experience with Magnolia Springs Whipps Mill. The people and the facility were all excellent. The place is very nice and well kept and everyone there is super helpful and friendly.

Very friendly residents and staff!

We're very pleased with how things are going here. The facility itself looks very nice, and is always well kept and clean. One thing that really stands out to me every time I visit is the overall friendliness of both the residents and the employees, everyone is very welcoming!

This was my first tour of any facilit...

This was my first tour of any facility, but I was highly impressed. I don't know what any other place could have to offer that would top this facility, other than price. I'm ready to move myself in tomorrow, but Mom may be more of a challenge. I see some major benefits for Mom in the opportunity to socialize and the numerous activities offered. I think that this will become the standard to judge the other facilities.