This is a comfortable community

My mom is starting to feel comfortable here, she even said that it was like being a nice neighborhood where you visit with everyone They have a really nice courtyard too. They have a lot of activities that my mom likes and on Fridays they have 50/50 special where they all gather and there is a small movie theater she likes going to there as well. Mom is happy here.

Mom's Care

I am very please with the care that my mom is getting here. All of the staff are caring and helpful. She is happy with the activities to help her stay active. I would recommend this community for good care and value to others needing assistance with a loved one.

Very nice residents

Where we are is strictly independent living, and one reason we chose it was for family because it's close to where our family lives and also for financial reasons. I think we're enjoying it, the people are very friendly. The residents are very friendly and when there's a problem, we had problems with the stove, the clock wasn't working, and they came right out and replaced the stove; the dishwasher had an issue, they replaced the dishwasher. As far as that goe we thought that was very nice. I think for someone that's a single person, like a woman that's a widower, I think it's a very good place for someone like that because they all take care of one another. I can see that very much and we've met very nice people here.

The Farms offers resort-style amenities, a relaxed care-free environment and friendly, active residents all inviting you to join in the fun. The Farms features elegant lounges, dining and activity areas, indoor pool, exercise and Wii rooms, state-of-the-art movie theater, billiard and game rooms, even an on-site doctor’s office. You’ll think you’re on a luxury cruise liner until you stroll through the beautifully landscaped patio and game area. For those of you who want to roll up your sleeves and do something with your hands, you’re going to love the power tool workshop.

At The Farms you’ll enjoy the freedom to come or go; socialize or enjoy a little me time; take a swim or join the Wii bowling team. You’ll benefit from the safety and security of a solid community along with a professional staff dedicated to providing a quality, care-free experience. Spacious one and two bedroom apartments in this intimate independent living community, close to the PA Turnpike and I95, yet tucked away on a beautifully landscaped campus.

As part of Gloria Dei Communities, a not-for-profit organization, The Farms is so very affordable. The entrance fee is fully refundable; there are no hidden fees; and our all-inclusive monthly service fee covers all utilities (except telephone, reserved parking, extra storage and all the amenities.