The Estates - Philadelphia, PA

The Estates is an intimate independent living community described by our residents as “just like home - only better.” Located in Northeast Philadelphia, The Estates offers the combination of country charm and city convenience. With beautifully landscaped patio and picnic areas complete with gazebo and fountain to create a truly relaxed setting, it’s hard to believe you’re so close to public transportation.

Perfect for lazy days reading a book, or taking in a little fresh air in the resident vegetable garden, you’ll want to be careful not to miss the many regular excursions to places like Peddler’s Village, Longwood Gardens, and so much more.

The Estates offers all the comforts of home - without the worries. As part of Gloria Dei Communities, a not-for-profit organization, the driving mission for The Estates is to offer quality, affordable community living with an abundance of opportunities to find meaning and fulfillment four our residents. With no hidden fees, and an all inclusive monthly service fee that covers all utilities (except telephone), reserved parking, extra storage, and all the amenities - The Estates is very affordable.

Nice Clean Community

I had a lovely tour of this community. It is a very nice place. The staff was very kind, and sweet to my family and I. From what we saw everything looked great, and they do a good job with the cleanliness of the facility.

5 stars all the way!!

I am 100% satisfied with this community. The staff are helpful. They do not offer a meal plan but the do have a cafe and the food is excellent. It is located near some restaurants and everyone I have talked to here likes the community. I would recommend this community.

Best move I ever made...

My mother and I moved in this past December and it's the best choice we ever made. Our apartment is spacious and beautiful with neighbors who already feel like friends!

I love it here. I have only been here...

I love it here. I have only been here a week but have met many nice people. I am very satisfied with my choice. I would do it again in a minute. Thank you a place for mom for finding this for me.