Manor at York Town - Jamison, PA

I'm still trying to adjust

I haven't been here two months but so far so good. It's a nice place to be if you can't stay with family although I'd rather not be here. It's going to take me a while to get used to the food. The staff have been great and there's lots of activities although I am limited because of my oxygen. I've met a nice bunch of lades since moving in which makes it easier and I enjoy the movie night as well as the cocktail hour even though I can't drink.

The community is beautiful ...

The community is beautiful and a good size for my mother. The apartments were nicely done and the fact that they can be decorated and appointed to the owner's taste is a plus. The funding model was daunting at first, but, since the purchase price is fully refundable, it actually makes good sense.

My Mom and I toured The Man...

My Mom and I toured The Manor At Yorktown but she decided to go with a Life Care Community which The Manor At Yorktown is not. Very nice place, clean and neat with nice residents.

Liked it; however,I don't think it wi...

Liked it; however,I don't think it will be able to serve Dad as his needs change.

Spoke with the Director. Lovely place...

Spoke with the Director. Lovely place, great locale. Having an open house, am committed that day, can come any day. So many different plans. If need arises, they are involved with two agencies who will come to the apartment, so that no one has to move. Three options for entrance fees. Lot to think about. An Allowance fee for dinner that I would have to go over,"Some people do not like to go to dinner each night, so there is "An allowance fee." Housekeeping. No Long Term Plan for needed care should it arise. They are in touch with two agencies that will come in to and provide services, but it would be an extra expense. We would not be able to do this. It is NOT a CCRC Facility like we are interested in.

Comparable to a luxury boutique hotel, The Manor at York Town is located in the heart of picturesque Bucks County, Pennsylvania. Just 20 miles north of Philadelphia, this is an elegant community of natural beauty and endless choices for your day.

This is an intimate community that lives well -- small enough to develop close friendships while accommodating a carefree, independent lifestyle. Winner of Gold Award for “Best in Design” by the National Association of Home Builders, every residence enjoys a view of the beautiful woods, fields or gardens encircling The Manor. Choose from spacious one or two-bedroom apartment styles with 9’ high ceilings, washer/dryers, full kitchens, and garages. Most apartments also feature balconies or patios.

The services and amenities are as spectacular as the views – and included in the monthly fee. Swim or relax in the spa year-round. Build balance and flexibility with a Personal Trainer. Walk or bike the trails of Warwick Township Park connected to the campus. Enjoy fine dining in casual, formal or al fresco venues. Or simply enjoy the conversation in the Coffee Shop and Club Room. Scheduled transportation is available for errands, appointments, or exploring nearby antique shops and museums.

Should health needs change, our dedicated Healthcare Concierge will lend a hand with coordination of in-apartment care with your choice of local providers. Live a full life today with peace of mind for tomorrow at The Manor at York Town.

The Manor at York Town serves Jamison, Warminster, Doylestown, New Hope, Warrington, Yardley and the surrounding area.