The Fairways of Ironhorse - Leawood, KS

The Fairways of Ironhorse - Leawood, KS has yet not published prices.

Review of Fairways of Ironhorse

Locations is GREAT. We enjoy that there is quality in every aspect of the property. Office Mgmt is also superb. Love love [Name removed]... Few features my wife and I enjoy would be 24/7 help, exercise room (they have what I like to use), golf course (it's right there), and the great management that'll come with!

Review of Fairways of Ironhorse

Rather than feeling like we were giving up on our independence and lifestyle after selling our home, The Fairways of Ironhorse, with its style, amenities, location and service is definitely going to enhance our next "chapter". Each and everyone of the people we have met and interacted with has gone out of their way to find out what is really important to us, and to make is feel that we are really part of a community.

Review of Fairways of Ironhorse

This is wonderful! After speaking with [Name removed] she answered all of my questions and it sounds just great! She knew exactly what I was after, on deciding my next home. I especially love the idea of the salt water pool and I look forward to using it!

Review of Fairways of Ironhorse

The moment I stepped into The Fairways of Ironhorse I felt at home. The staff and ownership team members are so very helpful and courteous and kind. Some without even meeting me - thank you!