The Esplanade Staten Island - Staten Island, NY

Very nice facility as well. Learning a lot about the difference between places that offer a complete "all inclusive" price and those like the Esplanade which keep costs down but offer other various amenities for a fee. Maybe a little too much freedom for what my mom needs.

My mom love's it here.

I love this place for my mom it’s like hanging out in at a resort. The place is always clean and smells good. The food is awesome she loves getting involved in the activities like playing bingo and many more. The caregivers previously weren’t good and they told me they were getting a new company and they did! These new caregiver’s are amazing we have worked with them in the past so they know my mom and she feels safe with them. If we’ve ever asked for something to be fixed they are right on it. The outside is awesome they have a fire pit and a barbecue pit and it overlooks a peak. The only thing I think they could change is a little updating on the carpet which they are working towards. I would recommend this community to anyone.