Staff could be more proactive...

The facility is fine, but we have run into some issues over the course of my loved one's stay here. When we arrived here, there was a very big lack of welcoming for my loved ones, which was very disappointing. There have also been many promises that were not kept by the facility, such as the promise of therapy services. Overall, I found that there was a significant lack in communication, and the staff are not very proactive in making sure that my loved ones were taken care of.

GREG visited 9/25; very impressed! religious services on site, shared apartment but each has own bedroom, many community areas, some benches outside, PT and OT on site, medical visits 2x per week. shared room $2,600, studio #$3,355, plus level of care charges, looks nice from photos on website, about 35 minute south of Carine, good reviews

Nice place

Our experience with Clara Barton has been a good one. The facility itself is clean and well kept, and the caregivers are friendly and caring. I do think their office staff could be a bit better organized, however. During the move-in process we had trouble getting some details sorted out, and it wasn't always easy getting in touch with the right people. But overall it's a nice place!

Friendly, accommodating staff

Our experience with Heritage at Clara Barton has been a very good one! It's a nice looking, clean, well kept community, and the staff is very friendly! They've been very accommodating, and a big help to our family throughout the whole process.

A 5 Star Community

My overall rating of this property is 5 stars. It is very clean. The staff and residents are friendly. I rate the cleanliness stars. I rate the friendliness 5 stars. I rate the value 5 stars. I rate the care services 5 stars. I rate the activities 5 stars. I would recommend the Heritage at Clara Barton if you are looking for a friendly community that offers great care services for a great value. This property is 5 stars.

well priced but needs work

wonderful staff, but spread a bit thin. food is very institutionl, almost no fresh fruits or vegetables, hot dogs are on the menu a bit too often, wraps and sandwiches are usually available but not promoted, much of the food very salty.
older heating system in somevof the apts, hard to manage for an elderly person. regular thermostats would be better.
I don't see many takers for archery or ping pong, most of the residents use walkers. live entertainment (which was weekly at brighton) is infrequent and there are very few activites on the weekend, there should be more board and card Games with lessons, maybe, dominoes, mexican train, uno..,,
a new resident should get more help acclimating, I think the activities director gets one star from me.
facility is very clean and friendly, staff always caring and competent

Facility was very nice, rooms were good, value seemed good as well. Currently there is a waitlist and after my tour I was not contacted for a follow-up or a request to be llsted.

Very satisfied

So far our experience with Heritage at Clara Barton has been a good one! The staff here is friendly and professional, and the facility itself is clean and well kept. They take very good care of the people who live here, and they've done a great job keeping us in the loop regarding our loved one's status. I feel they could make the billing process a little clearer, we had a few points of confusion in the beginning, but other than that we have been completely satisfied.

At Heritage at Clara Barton, a Genesis HealthCare facility, we offer active seniors a fun, dynamic lifestyle in our Assisted Living facility. This lively community supports each resident's independence, while also offering personalized health care services if they're ever needed.