The Elms Assisted Retirement Campus - Westerly, RI

The Elms Assisted Retirement Campus - Westerly, RI has yet not published prices.

The Elms was a lovely place. Luckily, they had the perfect room in the perfect location available. During our tour we witnessed many of the residents out and about and engaged in conversation with each other. It has a nice ‘homey’ feel to it.

A good community

The staff are wonderful. There is always a head nurse and enough staff to be attentive to all the residents. The food is good and they offer a lot of healthy options. They always have something going on for the residents. The residents seem happy with each other. The community is clean, small and quaint. I would recommend this community.

Elms memory care assisted living for my mom.

I recently placed my mom in Chestnut Cottages. This is a memory care unit at the Elms. The Elms is a respected local business that has proven to be an excellent choice. The facility is beautiful and the staff does an amazing job.
I am a retired senior citizen police advocate that assisted many families over the years. When it came to dealing with my own mom, all my experience "went out the window" due to my emotions. I appreciated the caliber of the Elms more than ever.

This is a difficult decision for any family. Rest assured this is a great choice.

Excellent in every way

Wonderful, friendly community. The staff was very nice and involved in the resident's lives. Nice downtown area for outings and activities. Had all the amenities my grandmother would need. Separate memory care facilities.

Very nice place!

During my tour of the Elms Assisted Retirement Campus, I met the nurses and the staff. The place was nice and clean. The tour guide was very friendly and took me around the entire building. We chose another community because of location, but this was a good option.

Caring Community

Our tour of this community was a nice one. Everyone was very welcoming and kind. The community looked great, everything was very well maintained. The staff was very kind and helpful. They were very knowledgeable and informative. This is a nice community with friendly people.

Staff is as nice as can be !!!

Chef is wonderful at making sure my mom is happy with her meals and making adjustments if needed. The staff is very kind and always helping my loved one with her bathing and morning hygiene. They offer a great happy hour at 4:00 pm for all of the residents, and have a great variety of activities. They often hold events for the families to be involved in , I am amazed by this community

Nice place

Overall we're satisfied with how things have turned out at The Elms. It's a nice looking place, the people are friendly, and they do a good job looking out for the residents.

Wonderful Care for Seniors with Dementia

My father spent the last couple of months of his life in The Elms Carriage House which is for seniors with dementia. The care he received was wonderful - professional, friendly and very personal. The staff cared to know my father as a person and we're very engaged with all the patients. What impressed me even more though was the care shown for my mother as my father's daily visitor. The staff always made sure she was well fed, emotionally supported and frequently asked after her own well being. I highly recommend this program to families searching for care!

Staff couldn't be nicer

The first thing that sold me on The Elms was the layout, I love the layout of the Carriage House. I love the staff, the staff is wonderful. The food is good there too. My sibiings and I visited my mom her everyday last week and we all are very happy, it's a great place.

The Elms Retirement Residence

Situated in a fully restored mansion in the heart of scenic downtown Westerly, our assisted living facility offers a wide range of services from Independent living and assisted living plans to dedicated memory care. Gourmet meals, in-house concierge, valet and comfortable living suites free from the costly and time consuming demands of home maintenance and the insecurity of living alone. The Elms Retirement Residence provides peace of mind for our residents and their loving families.

Carriage House and Chestnut Cottage are free- standing, dedicated memory care facilities providing enhanced safety, security and wellness services for residents with dementia. The thoughtful design and operation minimize the anxiety and confusion that often accompanies residents with memory loss. Both buildings are highly supervised by professional nurses with many years of experience in behavioral health and aging.