Brightview Commons - Wakefield, RI

I really like it!

The staff has been doing an excellent job with what they do. They all work really hard to make everything work. The food is enjoyable and edible, but they can use work when you order something they don't get it right. Other than that I have had no problems with this community!

A positive experience under difficult circumstances.

We were greeted with a smile and positive attitude when we arrived for the interview and tour of the facility. Everyone we crossed paths with were very pleasant and willing to answer all of our questions. My husband, who was initially negative about moving in, became more and more interested as the tour went on. Needless to say, this was a real relief as he didn't want to be there to begin with. The facility was beautiful and the residents appeared happy and enjoying their surroundings and each other. A room was available and I signed him in to occupy the room in 3 days. the move in went well and when I left, I knew my husband was in the right place.

I toured this community for my mom. It was nice and clean and the staff was very friendly. I did not have mom move in, but it was nice.

Completely spotless!!

The staff was wonderful and very informative when my loved one and I toured the facility. It was a beautiful community and completely spotless. They where all very wonderful and helpful. It was definitely a top choice for my family and I.

Overall Pleased With My Mother's Move Here

My mother is doing very well here at this community. She has adjusted well to it and I'am pleased. They do a good job with keeping the community nice and clean. I know she is being cared for well. They have an excellent staff here. She is pleased with the meals. Overall she is safe and good hands here. This is a community I would recommend.

Outdated furniture

The furniture is a little outdated, needs improvement.

We have been generally pleased with Brightview.

THE TOUR WAS EXCELLENT. FE...

THE TOUR WAS EXCELLENT. FELT VERY COMFORTABLE. IT WAS A VERY POSITIVE EXPERIENCE! BOTH GENIA AND SHERYL ARE TRULY AN ASSET TO THE COMMUNITY. IT IS MY DREAM TO BE THERE.

Lovely

My mother-in-law recently entered the facility and the experience has been wonderful. One little problem with diet issue but was handled quickly and professionally. the social aspects are wonderful and the staff is very attentive.

her apartment is clean and just the right space for senior living

Highly reccomend

Located in a quaint neighborhood village in South Kingstown, Rhode Island, Brightview Commons is the only true retirement living community in the state. Beautifully designed, the community offers Independent Living and Assisted Living residences as well as award-winning Alzheimer’s Care known as Wellspring Village.

Just minutes from Narragansett Bay, Brightview Commons is ideally situated within the new neighborhood of South County Commons. We welcome residents and visitors to our amenity-filled, friendly community. Our walking paths, exquisite landscaping and garden courtyard provide outdoor spaces for exercising, socializing and relaxing. There are shops, restaurants, and a theatre nearby for your enjoyment.

Choose from 15 generous floor plan designs, with full kitchens and washer/dryers. Savor chef-prepared meals in our restaurant-style dining room. Enjoy weekly housekeeping and ‘round-the-clock concierge services. We’re at your service all day, every day.

There’s also a full schedule of social, cultural, recreational, and educational opportunities. Listen to a guest speaker. Take an art class. Take a daytrip. Or attend a dance. All of our services and amenities are designed to help you have a great day your way.

Assisted Living, for help with daily living activities, and the award-winning Wellspring Village neighborhood for Alzheimer’s and memory impairment, is also available. Three senior living options under one roof, superior amenities, and all-inclusive pricing makes Brightview Commons an uncommon value.

Brightview Commons serves Wakefield, Narragansett, East Greenwich, North Kingstown, South Kingstown, Saunderstown and the surrounding area.