Brookdale Greenwich Bay - East Greenwich, RI

Brookdale Greenwich Bay - East Greenwich, RI has yet not published prices.

street map for Brookdale Greenwich Bay - East Greenwich, RI

Very homey, spacious rooms,left to do, Community feeling, religious services offered, Mass offered weekly, children visit from OLM And daycare.Convenient location close to downtown East Greenwich, with many dining options, and Goddard Park. Older community so staff and residents seem to of been here for a while.Building a U shape Without our activities on the center, outdoor movies, cookout, etc.Everyone knows your name. Felt like home.

Did Not Like As Much

This community was nice but in comparison to others we had seen I didn't care for this one as much. They are not a securely locked community so my husband could have gotten out and wandered. The community was clean and well maintained. The staff was nice and friendly and informative.

Everything Is Good

We are so pleased with this community. Things are going very well for my friend. She is not doing any of the activities but that is her choice. She is loving the food.The staff is very friendly and caring very attentive towards the residents. The location is perfect for us.

.Very clean, well run facility.

Tour Went Well Overall

My tour of this community went well. The staff I came across were friendly, and nice. From what I saw the community appeared to be well-kept. It was a pleasant experience overall. I do find another community that suited our needs better, but everything went well during my tour of this facility.

I took a tour!

When I toured this community, I thought it looked fine but the courtyard area was small. Their area for walking if not look good. The tour guide that took me around was friendly, but it was not what I was looking for.

They couldn't be more helpful when trying to get someone in-after that they are detached. Most nurses and aides are kind and helpful-food is horrible. top management here is horrible.

Mother is getting stronger!

Ever since my mother moved into the Brookdale Greenwich Bay, she has been thriving and getting stronger. The meals that they serve are nutritious and she likes them very much. The staff is friendly and accommodating. We had a few hiccups with the nurses and medications but it is not anything that they could not fix. Also, they got a new hairdresser and she does not have a set appointment yet. Overall, the experience has been positive and we are happy with our choice.

Great Care

A great community. The care is great and offer alot of good activities . The food is good and has alot of choices. The staff is helpful and outstanding. This community is very recommended for others.

I am so impressed with the care she is getting.

I am so impressed with the care she is getting. My mom is in memory care. I am so pleased. I would recommend it to anyone. Be sure to check it out because it's fabulous. There is always something to do. They have a monthly calendar of activities. They offer about five activities a day. They have exercise, socials, physical activities, birthday parties, and more. I am just really pleased with the Greenwich Bay.

Nice place, overall!

We're very happy with how things have gone at Greenwich Bay Retirement Living so far! We toured a few different Brookdale communities and they all seemed nice! It's a well kept, clean facility, and the staff have all been very friendly! They did an excellent job helping introduce him to this new living situation.

This is a wonderful place!

This is a wonderful place! She is very happy here! She has a lovely room and she always says, "They feed me three times a day!" They've gotten to know her little habits and quirks. The whole family is happy with this choice and everything is beautiful here!

Loved It!

My aunt loved it! Absolutely loved it there, but I moved to Florida, and I take care of her, so she moved to Florida too. She was in assisted living. It was immaculate. Tons of activities. The people were very nice and approachable. She made a lot of friends there, and it was hard for her to leave.

Looking and feeling younger

The staff members here really gets to know all the residents and are able to meet individual needs and provide more personalized care after getting to know them. They are really more like family; they seem to genuinely care about the residents. Our loved one is so happy to be here. She looks and acts like she is 5 years younger. I would highly recommend this community.

Greenwich Bay was nice with...

Greenwich Bay was nice with updated furnishings and carpet, but we didn't like the small rooms, lack of a real kitchenette, and that it was on such a busy street. I worry about bringing my children to visit when the patio area is facing and close to Post Road.

Too upscale for my mothers ...

Too upscale for my mothers tastes

Warm, Welcoming and Supportive

We chose this community because it was in our budget and it was close to were our family home is. Our mother was able to stay in the neighborhood. The feeling of Greenwich Bay was very warm, welcoming and supportive; they really made us feel like we belonged there. Our mom has been adjusting wonderfully and we are thankful for A Place for Mom. It seemed like perfect timing for our situation.

Easy to get to

We chose Greenwich because it was in a very easy to get to location for our family. It is located close to our home. We also like the room they had available location, it is pretty centrally located to everything that is needed or wanted. The room is very easily accessible. We are very pleased with our choice and would recommend it to anyone.

“Our staff is eager to get to know each resident personally to ensure that their lifestyle continues here with us.” Greenwich Bay Retirement Living is centrally located in downtown East Greenwich, near Narragansett Bay, close to Goddard State Park. We’re located on quaint Main Street which is lined with storefronts, variety and history.

Greenwich Bay features its own library, billiards room, chapel, patio, coffee nook, country store, beauty parlor and community rooms. All of our spacious apartment homes offer large bathrooms and emergency call systems, and are designed for the comfort of retirement living. Our dining services feature restaurant-style choices for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and our lovely wait staff is always ready to take your order with a smile. And you won’t have to worry about home maintenance or chores. Our staff takes care of all that for you, leaving you time to pursue your interests.

Our award-winning Signature Programs offer a wide variety of top-notch services. With an exciting array of social, educational and cultural programs, residents are encouraged to renew their old interests and explore new ones. Popular activities include mind aerobics, “Matter of Balance,” Welcome Ambassador Program, Leadership Forum Monthly, Wii Bowling and Forever Fit.

Our Healthy Connections Individualized Care Services (I-Care) offer a helping hand to residents who need assistance with activities of daily living or memory care. Our memory care program has new life stations and a dedicated and specially trained staff. Our custom programs provide compassionate care and meaningful interaction. Our staff is committed to helping those with memory loss maintain their independence and dignity for as long as possible.

Residents here are respected as individuals and encouraged to live life more meaningfully. Call us today to find out more.