The Eliot at Erie Station - Middletown, NY

The Eliot at Erie Station - Middletown, NY has yet not published prices.

Just great

We have met with [Removed] at the home and we are so impressed with the knowledge, information, and comfort he has provided. If you need someone who is on the ball, can get things done, and be mindful of your family concerns look no further.

Not fond of the area

This community is clean and well taken care of. The only thing I am not real happy with is the area around the community. Mom is being well taken care of by a wonderful staff. The staff and the residents are so nice. She is not crazy about the food and they do not offer a lot of activities. This community is not as high priced as others in the area, however it is a good community.

BEING HONEST

HORRIBLE PLACE DON'T BRING YOUR OLD FOLKS HERE !!!!!

It Was Not A Good Fit

I saw a different level of crowd during my tour at the community. Nothing was wrong with the community itself. It looked and felt safe and clean. There was enough activities available for the residents. I just felt my mom did not belong here.

No Problems For Me

Everything is going well for me. The staff are very helpful and give me no problems. The meals have been good. Once it was not good and I told them and I was given a roast beef sandwich for a substitution. They have activities and outings, I will be going on some later this week. They are on top of things and it is nice.

We are greatly appreciative of the loving care & understanding our loved one has received in the 2 plus years she has lived at the Eliot. Eliot employees are also extended family. Observing the staff loving and caring for, not just our loved one but, all the residents, assures us we made the correct decision. The service you provide takes patience and loving care. The Eliot does this and for that we are extremely blessed in the decision we were forced to make. Our experiences alone have earned The Eliot the right to be proud. She is very happy there. She has made new friendships and reacquainted with relationships from her younger years since she has been there, she is and has always been a social person.
We thank you for keeping our precious loved one involved in every day life.