Brookdale Greeneville - Greeneville, TN

Brookdale Greeneville - Greeneville, TN has yet not published prices.

Everything is Well

Everything is well for my mother here at this community. She is doing well,and I'am pleased.

Great ALF

Caring staff, good food, great programs! My mother is happy and content and receives the special care she needs for dementia. Brookdale is definitely a cut above.

They did a very good job.

We used Wellington for a short respite stay. I was very very pleased with them, next to being at home it was the very best place for him to be. As a vegetarian, he was happy with the meals, though he does eat fish, I think if we used them again I would ask for low sodium. The only thing was something we had to work with, they had the bed space in the common area, but he needed memory care primarily, and that was a little difficult, but it was a compromise I made going in.

Review of respite care at Wellington Place Greeneville TN

Wellington Place was a very nice facility and the staff were excellent. My mother only stayed for respite but her comment was if you can't be home there is no better place. I found the administrator and marketing staff great in calming all my concerns and giving me the opportunity to leave my mother and feel she was safe and well cared for. They were great.

Highly impressed with the f...

Highly impressed with the facilities. Staff friendly and welcoming. All spaces clean and inviting. Would recommend to anyone.

Wellington Place provides our residents with lifestyles, housing, care and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs and care. Through Brookdale’s signature Personalized Assisted Living we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Our residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

At Wellington Place we promise Respect for Individual Preferences by offering personalized care needs and providing an atmosphere that encourages each resident to live in health and longevity. We also offer special housing and care options for those who require assistance with the activities of daily living such as dressing, bathing and dispensing of medications. Our community offers graduated levels of care based upon the individual need of residents, as determined by our continual assessment process. We are dedicated to enriching the lives of our residents every day with signature services for those who value their freedom and independence, but desire or need services providing them with the highest level of quality, care and value.