Mountain View Assisted Living - Hendersonville, NC

Best price, old facility

I visited the facility after hours and have no idea about activities or care so can't rate that. The price is the best in the area, hands down. It was clean. However, the old building, tired furniture, low ceilings, no carpet gave the facility a tired institutional feel. After you've visited a few places, you can tell right away if the feeling of the place is light and joyful. That's not easy to find. And the physical environment is not always a reflection of the level of care, which I couldn't verify. They were eating dinner which seemed well organized.

We really liked the tour at this community. the staff was nice and the community really is impressive. We liked the nice variety of meals and the community was very clean with a nice atmosphere. They off a good list of activities for the residents. The rooms were nice. This location was a little further for us, but we would highly recommend this community for the care of a loved one or friend.

Old facility but people well cared for. Caring staff but very small semi rooms. Good outside space. Not for us but good.

we dropped in and met with Angie who was very gracious. The facility was very clean and clearly the residents were well cared for.

Prayers answered

After being very unhappy and even concerned about the care of my loved one at some fancy facility, I started a search for a safer home. One that cared for the residents more than their profit line. My prayers were answered when I got a call from Lynn at A Place for Mom. She listened to all my concerns and needs and led me to Mountian View Assisted Living. I have never seen such care, professionalism, needs addressed, cleanliness, and the true caring and love for each and every resident. The whole staff cares for each resident as a single person and their needs and wants, which is usually different from another. I can not express enough the relief I have now knowing my loved one will spend her last days with not only her needs met, but surrounded with true caring and love.

They bend over backwards to satisfy any need. What a blessing!!

Mountain View Assisted Living is an assisted living facility in Hendersonville, NC. Mountain View Assisted Living offers activities at their location for residents. These activities generally allow residents to maintain healthy lifestyles by encouraging movement and socializing with their peers.Being able to chat with other residents becomes an important part of many peoples' lives and Mountain View Assisted Living offers common spaces indoors to support that need.