Brookdale Asheville Overlook - Asheville, NC

Brookdale Asheville Overlook - Asheville, NC has yet not published prices.

We found this community to be well-kept and welcoming. My husband was impressed with the attitude of happiness of the residents and professionalism of the staff.

A nice place to check out

This community seemed very clean and nice when we visited. The person that took us on tour was friendly. They have walking paths and they allow animals.

Satisfied with My Father's Move to this Community

I'am pleased with my fathers move to this community. He is doing pretty well since his move here. It is a good safe community with good people. They have a great staff, they are caring for him well. They do a good job with the cleanliness of the community, everything looks good. There are good activities available for residents. He is pleased with the meals. So far everything is working in the right direction. This is a community I would recommend.

This facility looks and feels like a home. The administrator that provided the tour was knowledgeable and kind. The facility is clean and the PT room was impressive. Interactions between staff and clients were positive. A client fell while I was visiting and the staff responded appropriately and quickly.

This facility was very easy to find.[Removed] was there to greet me. She was very friendly, efficient, & made me feel at home. She asked questions to ensure that this facility would meet my Mom's needs & expectations. She gave me a tour of the facility, which is very nice, explained pricing, amenities,services, social schedule... I was very impressed with the facility & with [Removed].

Good Experience For Us Here

We had a good experience here at this community, but my mother in law did fall and broke her hip, and had to go to rehab. Brookdale informed us that if she returned she would need and 24 hour care giver. We did find a community for her and her needs. Our experiences here were pretty good. It is a good looking community, everything is well maintained. The staff is very helpful. There are nice activities offered. She was pleased with the meals. Overall it was a nice experience for us here, and I would recommend it.

Rest Easy

Mother, has only been in Brookdale Asheville Overlook one week, but so far she is pleased and making friends. The place is clean, the staff is very friendly, concerned, and loving. The food is nutritious and tasty in a balanced menu. It's like a big family environment.

Great facility

Great facility. The staff is friendly and kind. The food is pretty good. Overall it is a great place.

Very nice place

Brookdale Asheville Overlook is a great place! The staff is friendly and kind, the facility is clean and well kept, and they even do a pretty good job with the food. It's just a very nice place, overall!

Great place overall

The administration staff tries really hard to meet needs..

The Asheville Manor is a nice place. The administration staff tries really hard to meet needs. They are very accommodating. I would say the could improve on their care services. The food is excellent and the parking is fine. Overall, The Ashville Manor is a good place with a helpful staff. I would recommend this facility to anyone. It was a really good experience. Everything has been going well. I am pleased.

Review of Asheville Manor Assisted Living in Asheville, NC

My father and I enjoyed the tour, seeing the best & biggest room was great. To only have that option as a choice, the cost is making us look elsewhere.

They are what they said they were

It’s exactly what they said it was. Our loved one loves the activities and is very happy there. They worked hard with us to make the fit work. They did things like room availability and room pricing – they really worked hard to make it work.

My personal experience with Asheville...

My personal experience with Asheville Manor was not good. I would not recommend it because they sent one of their Brookdale people to evaluate my mom and she if she was a right fit and they also spoke with the place where she lived in Michigan and they accepted her. As soon as they accepted her and I moved her in, they did nothing but explain to me that she needed to leave and it was a vrey stressful time. My children went to get her to take her to the hospital and when they got there, she was slumped over, in her wheelchair, in her room, in the dark and nobody helped them.

It was clean enough and it looked nice but I was not happy with my experience with them.

Met with contact who was very nice. F...

Met with contact who was very nice. Facility older but clean one level. The AC was not on- hot and muggy day. They can not handle Mom's level of care.

I loved this place.

I loved this place.

Brookdale Asheville Overlook provides a full range of choices for today's seniors. Choosing a senior living community represents a lifestyle choice and we understand that our residents are choosing much more than a comfortable living environment to call home. Our Brookdale community delivers Inspired Independent Living, with the promise of Exceptional Experiences Everyday. In choosing this community, our residents have made a conscious lifestyle decision designed to deliver enhanced opportunities for pursuing health and life fulfillment through the exceptional services, amenities and opportunities we offer. And, our residents can rest assured that as their needs change we provide a variety of ancillary services and a Personalized Assisted Living environment that encourages our residents to continue to live as they please while respecting individual preferences.