The Crossings at Chantilly - Herndon, VA

Enjoyed Our Stay

My wife, and I stayed in this community for a month to get the feel of how it would be to live in an independent community. We really enjoyed our stay, the experience went very well. This is a newer facility with great features. Everything worked out very well. We enjoyed meeting all the residents, they were very friendly. The staff was kind, and was helpful whenever needed. Our families came to visit, and were very impressed with this community. It is a great facility, and I would recommend it.

My mom's good care .

This is a nice community. We like the care from the staff who are very caring. The community is clean and a very good environment for my mom. I like knowing that she is very happy with the menu. They have activities that are offered for the residents that want to participate. We would recommend the care and the value of this community to other families.

A brand new community

My sister loves living at this community. This community just opened and it is beautiful. The staff are friendly and have helped her with moving in and setting up her furnishings. They offer daily activities and trips out. She loves the food and they have a fantastic chef. I would recommend this community.

Brand new community!!

I am very excited for my mother to move into this community. Sandra is the women who helped my love one and I on our tour and she was absolutely fantastic. She gave lots of useful and important information during our visit. The building is also brand new and is beautiful on the inside and out.