The Creekside- Woodinville, WA

Nice phone conversation and excellent email with attachments that are informative. Lookng forward to possible tour of the Community.

Safe & Secure

I relocated my mother two years ago from a Midwest townhouse to the Creekside in Woodinville, WA. The last two years has been great! She loves the facility, the care and concern from the dedicated staff, and the security of being with other friends and family. The programs and activities provided give her a variety of options and other interests to pursue. No matter what the problem or the emergency that may arise, the staff has been prompt in their response and notification to family members. This place is simply ONE BIG FAMILY. Thanks to all of them for making my mom feel safe, secure and loved.

My home.

I have lived here for four years. I have found it to be a pleasant experience. The staff have been very approachable with all of my needs. The dining has been a pleasant way to get to know other people and I personally have tried to reach out to new people as they come and make them feel welcomed. We have activities that are well planned and I have participated in all those I was able. We have a great Chef here and some meals are personally appetizing than others but on the whole, we have a great staff in the dining room and kitchen.

I think the best thing about The Creekside is that I have become very comfortable with it and when I open my door to my apartment, I am home.

First Impressions

Although I personally don't live at The Creekside, the staff and facilities are excellent. It's very important that while I travel my Mom will be in good hands if she needed anything. Since she's independent she can meet her own needs. I was impressed with the love I felt when interacting with the staff and residents of The Creekside.

Seemed dark...

When I toured The Creekside, the facility seemed dark and the staff did not seem to be very in tune with the residents. We went in the middle of dinner and even then there were not many people out. It was not what I was looking for.

Enthusiastic Review

I resided in a Senior Residence on the East Coast and a second nearby. Each was very nice, but I rank Creekside #1.
The staff is A+....well led and resident oriented.

Open dining 7am-7pm with wholesome meals and a great salad bar.

The activities program is enthusiastically led and innovative.....lots of outside entertainers.

We have exercise programs every weekday with two sessions led by talented professionals.

I find this a very handy spot for shopping in a friendly environment. . I hope you find this helpful.......

Really like [Removed] the director. Kitchens larger than most places. Needs an update which is about to begin. Staff very friendly made us most welcomed.

Took A Tour!!

I took a tour of The Creekside community. The tour guide was knowledgeable and answered all of my questions. The staff that i got to meet was nice. The community was clean and the residents seemed happy. They offer activities on site for their residents and also have more amenities. I would recommend a tour of the community.

Such a wonderful place to be!

I am still getting settled in but so far the experience has been amazing. The staff have such a willingness to help and go above and beyond to make sure I am comfortable as a new resident. The food here is very good and the activities are just wonderful. Everyday here is an exercise class and they also have a stationary bike and treadmill that I have taken advantage of. Every Friday they have a happy hour where I am able to enjoy a glass of wine a socialize with the other residents which is nice. The community also has a library! With so much to do I am confident this will be one of the best decisions I could've made!

Amanda Warren

Thank you for providing us with such great feedback! We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying The Creekside. We will strive to continue making your experience a wonderful one.

Mom loves it

My mom just moved in 2 weeks ago and she is so happy. She loves the food, mom is gluten free and they take really good care of her. I was able to come and stay in her apt for a week and I love it. It was great to see how she is living and what her days are like.

Amanda Warren

Lynda, thanks so much for your kind feedback. We are so happy to hear that your mom is enjoying The Creekside! Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions.

Just learning, but so far, great place for Mom!

Amanda Warren

Hello, Judy. Thank you for leaving us this review. We're glad that everything has been to your liking so far. If you ever have any questions, don't hesitate to call us!

A wonderful place. Large rooms, activities for every level and friendly people. A good place to retire and enjoy the Woodinville area.

The Creekside is an independent retirement community in the heart of Woodinville, next to shopping, restaurants and medical services. Our apartment-style community offers all of the amenities of a home without the work. Imagine a life without household chores, yard work or home maintenance. Invite guests to a meal, special event or social outing. With our activities program, scheduled transportation and much more – there are opportunities to make new friends or entertain old ones right outside your front door. Welcome to Merrill Gardens!