North Creek - Bothell, WA has yet not published prices.

8 weeks later they are not refunding our deposit after we
changed our minds about moving in as they promised to do.
I would avoid dealing with this outfit.

[Name removed] confirmed availability of a Respite care room available for my brother. Sent a van to bring my brother from the motel he was staying (he was there for two months!) Set him up for utilization of all facility amenities. Confirmed move in date [date removed]. Coordinated placement of PODS container with me and allowed PODS to remain in the loading dock area over the weekend to unload possessions into brothers room. Assistance was much appreciated. Only issues is the connection of communication equipment (telephone, cable box and WiFi access.) Been a week and still not connected. Not a priority as computers, TV and phone access available but still an inconvenience.

Very pleasant and friendly staff

I took a tour here when trying to find a place to live. When we first walked in, they were very pleasant and friendly. The rooms were very spacious and the cleanliness of the place seemed fine. The person that took us on the tour was very knowledgeable about the facility and what they had to provide. They were also very good about being able to answer our questions. I had no complaints, it was our second choice, but we just wound up not moving in.

Bonaventure Senior Living

Thank you for your feedback! It is appreciated. We are pleased that you enjoyed your tour of our beautiful North Creek community. We are sorry to hear that you wound up choosing another community, but you are welcome here anytime. If you have any additional questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out: Gashbey (at) livebsl.com

Staff Makes A Good Effort

My family member was here for respite care. I feel that the staff made a good effort over all, and I would say they were cooperative, helpful, and very accommodating. They were very kind to us. The place is clean, and he was well taken care of.

Bonaventure Senior Living

Thank you for the feedback. We are so glad you appreciate how cooperative and accommodating we try to be. Feel free to send me more details or any thoughts or questions anytime and we can continue to improve: Gashby (at) livebsl.com.

This place is more of modern "resort" feel. Larger, newer and gets lots of light.

Bonaventure Senior Living

This is a great fit for my Aunt

Things are going well for my Aunt her and She gets along really well with all the staff enjoys visiting with them. It is taking her some time to start to get to know some of the other residents and the staff are encouraging her to mingle more. My aunt loves that they have a wonderful salad bar should she not want what they are serving. They do include 3 meals a day, laundry service. and her unit has air conditioning. My Aunt is on the 1st floor with a patio and a full kitchen so she can still do her baking that she loves to do. I like the location because it is so close to me.

Bonaventure Senior Living

Thank you! We really appreciate it when somebody takes the time to share what they enjoyed most about one of our awesome communities. Thanks again and feel to send me a note anytime if you can think of anything else we can do to make them more enjoyable for our awesome Senior residents: Gashby (at) livebsl.com.

Wonderful Care in the Memory Unit

My mom has settled in their memory care unit very nicely. The care givers, food, administrative staff, nurse and activity directors are so wonderful. I had a few concerns which they addressed promptly and really cared what I said. We just attended a lovely Mother's Day Lunch in the main dining room. I arrived thinking that I would have to style mom's hair and do her fingernails. The activity and care givers had dressed her cute, styled her hair and painted her nails. How wonderful! They had a wonderful worship time with singing and later were sharing pictures of family members together. What a wonderful place.

Still adjusting...

Although my brother feels like he is in a nursing home, things are going as well as expected given the circumstances. Everyone is very good to him here and attentive. His move here is also saving him money as the previous community he was in was more expensive. I'm trying to stay positive and things are going well considering.

My Tour Went Well, Nice Community

I toured this community for my mother and her needs. The tour went well, and this is a nice community. The community appeared to be well maintained. Everything looked nice and clean. The staff was kind and courteous. This is a nice community with friendly people.

Nice Place and Nice People

Because we where in a hurry to get moved in the paperwork and finalizing of costs was a little unorganized but now that my parents are settled in we are quite happy with the place.
The staff is friendly and helpful. They are wonderful with the residents from the laundry to the manager. The food is well prepared, and the facility is well cared for and attractive.

Wonderful transportation and activities, staff don't always find answers to questions

I like the location, and the available services, like meals and transportation.

The location is close to me, so it's easily accessible. That it's close to where I live, which was a major factor in my decision.

They get one meal a day, and they've been happy with that. They have transportation to the store, and to church, which is nice, because they don't drive.

They have exercise class, a walking club, birthday celebrations, and sometimes music in the lobby.

They are always very pleasant, but their communication could use improvement. When I ask questions about different things, people don't always seem to know the answer, and they don't make a lot of effort to find out, such as "when does the payment come out of my account." A lot of turnover may help to account for the staff not always being well informed.

Review of North Creek Alzheimer's / Memory Care in Bothell, WA

New construction was clean and beautiful, with a lobby like a nice hotel. On a bright day, I saw many residents at lunch in the dining room chatting happily. In memory care, 2 young aides very sweet and pleasant add they talked with residents, helping one find her room and another how to use her walker. However,the young woman who gave me the tour was was disorganized, did not have prepared materials, was new to Washington and could not answer many of my questions. I was unable to meet the nurse who supervised assisted living or memory care. I was told that while they had a Medicaid contract they could not in any way promise they would accept a resident for Medicaid. This seems like a good place for living but I did not feel confident about placing my parents, who need assisted living and will continue to need more health care, here.

Nice place, but location is...

Nice place, but location is tough (right on the road). The memory care is very nice. Will definately consider since the price is reasonable. If we do, need to request a unit away from road.

Looked great at the entranc...

Looked great at the entrance and in the dining room, very large. When we went to look at rooms the first one was a shared one for my mom and it smelled, someone had not been there to clean the bathroom. There were two separate rooms but did not have doors and also the wall did not reach the ceiling so I would assume if one tenant had noise such as a tv then the other would hear it too. No furnishings are included and no real closet, for as young as this building is it seemed old.

North Creek is a beautiful retirement home located in Bothell, Washington. North Creek's offers the best of all worlds. It is located in a tranquil, quiet place but is also conveniently close to major shopping and banking areas. North Creek offers its residents plenty of options for socializing and entertainment. A full calendar of activities is available each day, starting with a tasty breakfast. This retirement home offers three main options for senior citizens - assisted living, memory care, and retirement living. Retirement living is for seniors who are still living with a significant degree of independence. These residents receive their own apartments. They can choose to receive as much or as little care as they need. Assisted living is for seniors who need a little more help with routine daily activities. These residents also live in private homes, and the staff always respects their privacy. The memory care option is for residents who suffer from dementia and Alzheimer's disease. North Creek emphasizes respect and caring. The staff understands and empathizes with the difficulties that these patients and their families face, and they do everything they can to make the process as manageable as possible. North Bend offers a wide variety of amenities for its residents. An activities center, complimentary laundry facilities, a library, and a barber shop are all on site. There are also several features that enhance the safety and comfort of residents. A wireless emergency call system is available, as well as thermostats that can be individually controlled.