Fairwinds - Brittany Park - Woodinville, WA

Happy with the move!!

I have no complaints of how things are going for myself since I have recently made the move into this community. The staff are friendly and have made the transition into my new living environment very easy for me. I enjoy my dinning experience as well as some of the other activities with the residents. Overall I am very happy and would recommend it to anyone who is interested.

I took a tour!!

Brittany Park was a nice place, but they did not give me the same positive caring feeling as Brighton Court. The tour guide was helpful and able to answer all of my questions, but it was not my top choice.

Friendly and helpful staff

Things at Fair winds have been very good. It's a convenient location for our family to visit. The one thing they could improve is the base rent only includes dinner and there's an additional charge for breakfast and lunch. The staff was very friendly and helpful during the admission process and made things go smoothly.

New resident already feels quite at home

Recently we moved our 92 year old mother from our home to a studio apartment at Fairwinds Brittany Park. From the moment we walked in the door, we were sold. The building was light and bright and clean. The staff were welcoming and friendly. In addition, the residents we observed and spoke with were truly happy and content. The apartment was roomy, well equipped for a senior, and just flat out adorable. Our biggest concern was that Mom would be reluctant to come out of her apartment to meet new people, yet this was the main reason we wanted her to be part of a senior community. After only one month, what we have discovered is that Mom is adjusting well to her new living situation. This is mainly thanks to [Removed], and the effort made by staff to engage her with other residents who have life experiences similar to her own. Now when we visit she happily chats about the new friends she is making and we have confidence that it won't be long before she starts to participate in some of the many wonderful activities that Brittany Park offers their residents as well. We highly recommend Fairwinds Brittany Park.

I like this community for the care that my parents are getting with this very nice community. We have found it to be very clean inside and the outside. The meals seem to be very appealing. My parents are offered activities, but have just moved into the community. I would recommend this care and the value to oter families for good care for a loved one.

Really liked this place. A lot to do especially exercise and activities. Liked it he atmosphere.

Great Care

My mom has excellent care here with this community. This is a very clean environment for her to live in. The food is very good with a nice variety to choose from. The staff is very nice and very helpful with my mom's needs. Alot of activities that she enjoys with others. I would recommend this for other families for good care.

Friendly Staff!!

The staff at Fairwinds is really friendly and communicate very well. The activities offered are wonderful my father has been engaging in them. The meals are okay it would definitely be better if another meal was included through out the day instead of just one. Everything is kept clean even though there is some remodeling going on. Overall a great community.

Fairwinds Brittany Park

Mom has not moved into Brittany park yet. Her move in date is 7/11. My husband and I have been getting her apartment ready and the staff have been very helpful. We visited a number of places before deciding on a place for her. Fairwinds Brittany Park seems very upbeat and friendly. Hopefully mom will think so too.

Everything Has Gone Smoothly

I think the marketing manager was very informative and very nice to work with. Everything along the way has been very smooth. My loved one hasn't been there very long, but as of right now it has gone well. Everyone has been helpful.

Very warm, suppotive and friendly! My mom is just gradually moving in but so far it's been wonderful!

We have been looking for a place for my mom who us still sharp but can't drive much anymore and needs to being involved with people so she isn't so isolated. Everyone in staff as well as residents are very supportive as well as warm and friendly.

They offer assisted living as needed but so far we haven't had to have help with this.

Wonderful place!

My loved one lived here for multiple years before her care needs necessitated a move, and I thought Brittany Park did an absolutely fabulous job throughout her whole stay! The facility is clean and well kept, and the individual rooms are beautiful and comfortable. They provide all sorts of amenities and activities as well! There's always some sort of celebration or holiday event going on. The facility is in a great location as well, everything Mom needed was located within a few blocks.
I highly recommend looking into this place, if you're looking for care options for a loved one!

This is truly a grerat place. Lots of activities and great food. Everyone was helpful and friendly. Truly a wonderful place to retire. My favorite and I would love to be there in retirement.

It feels young and alive.

Cost was a little more – we almost selected this community, but my parents were more familiar with the other location. The people who live there… The way the community is presented - there are people in their 80’s, 90’s, but it feels young and alive.

I talked with Freddie and s...

I talked with Freddie and she was very helpful. Both of us agreed that Fairwinds was too expensive for us. In addition the apartment size was too small for our comfort.

Lovely Community

They chose this community based on a lot of different factors. The food is really good, the staff is really friendly, the community is very clean and pleasing to the eyes, and the apartments are good size. He recently did an activity that had something to do with Military which he liked and she will be using the hair salon very shortly to benefit from that. They seem to really be happy here. The community is just lovely and I would recommend it to anyone.

Very large facility. But nice.

Very large facility. But nice.

Fairwinds - Brittany Park is proud to be managed by Leisure Care, who, for nearly 40 years, has led the industry in the development and management of elegant retirement communities. We offer independent living and assisted living services and have set exceptional standards for quality and choice in guest services, amenities, and resort-style living.

Imagine living just east of Seattle, in a peaceful, walkable neighborhood among winemakers, chefs and gardeners in Woodinville’s Wine Country! At Fairwinds - Brittany Park, you may stroll the Sammamish River Trail, catch a summer concert at Wilmot Gateway Park, or select fresh produce at the local farmer’s market. Plus, shopping, restaurants, the Woodinville Sports Fields, Chateau Ste. Michelle Winery, Molbak’s Nursery, and the highly rated Evergreen Hospital are all close to home.

Our residents design their own retirement, finding a perfect balance between tranquility, activity, and adventure. Live at Fairwinds - Brittany Park and enjoy:

• Private, spacious studio, one-or two-bedroom apartment homes
• Fresh seasonal menus served restaurant style in our beautiful dining room
• An 'ala carte' bistro offering light lunches
• PrimeFit Gym with full-time certified trainers, state-of-the-art Keiser equipment and a Biodex balance machine. Plus innovative fitness classes: balance, stretch and flex, yoga, brain boot camp, and nationally acclaimed programs designed for active older adults such as Healthways by Silver Sneakers®Fitness
• Engaging social and recreational activities: musical entertainment, TED Talks and discussion groups, writing, painting, and driftwood sculpture. Plus, outings to local restaurants, theaters, and attractions like Seattle’s waterfront
• Travel by Leisure Care (add service mark)
• Onsite salon
• Highly-trained staff available 24 hours a day and emergency communication system
• Assisted living services available