The Gardens at Juanita Bay - Kirkland, WA

They weren't expecting me. She apparently was sent an email about me coming, but forgot about it. The woman there talked to me for a few minutes and said they didn't have any rooms, and gave me no reason to think this would be a good place for my mom even if they did have rooms.

My Interaction

I had no problems with any recommendation A Place For Mom gave me. I spoke with them over the phone and they were professional and compassionate. My needs were understood and got valuable information to make a decision. Based on the community's location, they are 2 hours away from me, I didn't choose them because they were too far.

I also went to this place l...

I also went to this place last year and again it was okay, but really dark inside from what I remember; although the outside grounds were really nice. I recall thinking that I wasn't sure with my mom being Jewish (losing a lot of family in the holocaust) whether a facility that is German would go off really well. Not sure if this would work.