Madison House - Kirkland, WA

Talked with [Removed] and although it sounded like a wonderful place for retirement living; our son prefers that we move closer to his home and family. Therefore, we are taking Madison House off our list.

Koelsch Senior Communities

Thank you for the review of Madison House Independent & Assisted Living Community. Proximity to loved ones is important and happy to read that we sounded wonderful over the phone. We hope you and your significant other finds the perfect place to call home. If we do happen to get back on the list, we would be grateful if you would call Jadon, our Executive Director.

Spoke with Madison House; based on Mom's more than mild dementia, their current facility/staff is not able to accommodate mom at this time. They are currently building a memory care facility that might be a possibility in the near future.

Koelsch Senior Communities

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Madison House Independent & Assisted Living Community. I am sorry we could not provide the support your mom would require. We are building Jefferson House Memory Care Community next door that would better align with your mom’s care. However, completion will be at the end of 2018. Depending on your location, Cedar Creek Memory Care Community in Edmonds will open this spring and might be a perfect placeholder. If we can serve you in any way, we would be grateful if you would call Jadon, our Executive Director.

Very nice, but too big, too overwhelming.

Koelsch Senior Communities

Thank you for taking a moment and commenting on Madison House Independent & Assisted Living Community. We appreciate the nice compliments and hope you find the perfect place. If we can serve you in any way, we would be grateful if you would call Jadon, our Executive Director.

Parents Are Well In This Care Home

Everything is working out well for my parents with their move to this care home. I know they are in good hands, and safe in this care home. They have a friendly, helpful staff. They provide good meals, and nice activities for the residents. I'am comfortable with their move to this care home. It is a pleasant home, and I would recommend it.

Koelsch Senior Communities

Thank you for spending a moment writing a review and recommending Madison House Independent & Assisted Living Community. It is splendid to read that everything is working well and that your parents are in good hands. We will pass along your compliments to our friendly and helpful staff. If we can serve you in any way, we would be grateful if you would call Jadon our Executive Director.

My Community

I am doing great in Madison House and I love it here.

Koelsch Senior Communities

Wonderful, we are glad that you love it here. Thank you for writing a review for Madison House Independent & Assisted Living Community. If we can serve you in any way, we would be grateful if you would call Jadon our Executive Director.

Gorgeous community!

Madison House is a gorgeous place. The staff was wonderful and we event ate a delicious meal there! We chose against it because it was not in our desired location and the cost was higher than other options. I would recommended them!

Koelsch Senior Communities

Thank you for touring and writing a review of Madison House Independent & Assisted Living Community. Madison House is a gorgeous community, and we will pass along your kind compliments to our staff and chef. We appreciate your recommendation and hope you found a great home. If we can serve you in any way, we would be grateful if you would call Jadon our Executive Director.

Very Impressive Tour

I toured this community for my father in law and everything went very well. This community looks amazing. They have nice big windows that lets in the sun light. The dining area looks outstanding, very formal. The lady who gave us the tour was very kind and informative. She answered all our questions. Overall this is an outstanding community.

Koelsch Senior Communities

Thank you for the helpful review. We are glad to read that your tour at Madison House went very well. The community is amazing, and all of the details do shine through those large dining room windows. It is great to hear the tour of our community was informative, and all of your questions were answered. We couldn’t agree more that this community is outstanding, and we appreciate your five-star rating. If we can be of further assistance, please contact our Executive Director.

Going well

Things are going very well. As far as I know, the staff is great and the facility is well maintained. We do not have any complaints with Madison House. So far, the facility is doing a pretty good job overall.

Excellent Place

The only problem that I see is that you have to wait too long and spend too much time getting the meals. The food itself is fine, they just need to clean up the service. The accommodations for the room are fine and the maid service is fine and they have plenty of amenities. It is an excellent place.

Great value, friendly people, my father loves it

Value was equal to or better to what I saw at other places. For the price, it was the best deal.

I like everything about this place. It's very nice, it's friendly, the food is terrific. They're about to remodel, so it will be even nicer.

My father likes it. He's doing really well. He likes that it's close to me and his other daughters. It is nicer than the facility where he was living before.

Madison House is my first choice of t...

Madison House is my first choice of the retirement homes I have seen so far. Very comfortable, residents seemed happier and more engaged than other places. A number of staff have worked many years there. Close to two of mom's doctors.

Madison House, the first senior community built in the area, is situated in a peaceful neighborhood of Kirkland, Washington, home of some of the largest technology companies in the U.S. With easy access to downtown Seattle this historic town nestled on the shores of Lake Washington has a beautiful generational mix of both youth and age. Being only steps away from Evergreen Medical Center, Booth Gardner Parkinson’s Clinic and Neuroscience center as well as other medical clinics, Madison House can offer residents and families ease and peace of mind.

With our rejuvenation completed, Madison House offers residents convenience, social opportunities, pleasant environment, as well as extensive recreational and cultural options, all for a modest monthly fee. Whether you are looking for an independent lifestyle with help available as needed, or need regular assistance with the activities of daily living, Madison House can provide the finest environment for senior assisted living. Our professional staff and 24/7 nursing team is passionate about caring for our senior population at every level of the aging process. We hold ourselves to high principles working with each resident to create an environment and support that satisfies their specific needs. With vibrant activities every day, pet friendly environment and a professional, dedicated team Madison House facilitates an independent lifestyle with support at every level. We take pride in our family serving yours.