The Court at Pringle Creek - Whitby, ON

Room Type Monthly Range* (CAD)

Lovely family like staffing & atmosphere. The majority of the staff are pleasant & helpful. They encourage family visits, even to dine and frequently decline the meal payment. It's a very clean & well maintained facility. There is a wide variety of meal plans and the food was very tasty. The housekeeping staff is awesome and are very efficient and do their jobs well.

really liked this place and apart from geographic considerations, may overall have been the very best pick for [name removed]. we would revisit this residence if circumstances changed very nice staff and setting.

Very nice facility. Open, lots of sunlight, clean, quiet. I liked the size of the suites - both 1 bedroom and 2. I also liked the availability of a range of support depending on needs. Definitely the type of facility we'll lean towards as we narrow the search.

Staff were very personable and sincere. Suites were well laid out and competitively priced.

Very nice facility but at $60 to $70,000 a year plus, we feel I shall stay in our own accommodation as long as possible.

The biggest problem was the size of the room

They were not happy with the size, it was a bit too small for them. The dining took way too long and there was only one elevator. Housekeeping was a bit lacking. There were a few little issues.

More For People To Enjoy

On my tour I saw many extra areas for people to enjoy. Since I was looking for a respite stay after a surgery this was not the ideal place to be when recovering.

Excellent

We found the staff friendly. We also went at a meal time. Everyone was enjoying the meal and it looked very good. My mother did book an apartment for her. Now we are waiting for her to move to rate the activities but on paper there are many.

This was a very nice place. The only draw back was the safety issue compared to other places. They were not as concerned about their residence as other places. There was no Dr on site and no nurse in the residence. I liked the fact that there were no additional prices except, telephone, tv, internet, and indoor parking. Out door parking was free. Free bus service 7 days a week. The grounds were beautiful. The halls and rooms were very bright, clean, no odors, and well maintained. They showed me every size and all of them were a good size and well laid out. They were the only people that offered to give me lunch. I sat for lunch with a very nice lady. She had all good things to say about the place. I talked to other residents and they were pleased with everything except one lady which commented on the food. Most of the time it is good but there were dishes she did not like. The others said it was good. I myself really enjoyed the food today. There was plenty to eat. The volunteer was a very nice and polite young fellow. At the end they gave me a parting gift. That was very nice of them.

First rate in every respect. None better!

Beautiful facility indoors and out, trees outside every window. The staff are all extremely friendly and go out of their way to help and accommodate residents. Food is excellent, everything made fresh daily. Third party care provider is also very good, (they will invoice DVA directly for a vet's care), in- house pharmacy is a bonus. Best value for cost, nicest residence we toured by a wide margin. It would be perfect if they could add a second elevator.

The Court at Pringles Creek

All of the staff are friendly, helpful and caring to all residents and their families. Thank you to Denise who made this wonderful place a home for my Mom! Lou, Linda and Fillipo you are amazing, wonderful people too!!! I now consider all of you family! Thanks for making my Mom feel loved!
The residents here are so sweet as well!! They all help each other and care for each other!! I highly recommend the Court at Pringles Creek!!

Review of The Court at Pringle Creek - Whitby, ON

Very nice place and green belt space

I think they have done a good job here.

I think they have done a good job here. There are a lot of residents with walkers and only one small elevator. It would be nice to have an extra one or a bigger one. We liked that it seemed brighter, and we liked the dining room, and the windows in the back look out to some really nice greenery.

Mom loved the tour and the facilities. She decided that day that The Court at Pringle Creek was for her. As her daughter, I too was impressed with the services the facility provided. Thank you for your time in helping us find a new home for mom.

Situated on beautifully maintained grounds in a residential suburb of Whitby, Ontario, the retirement community of The Court at Pringle Creek offers the comforts of home with the convenience of an all-inclusive lifestyle. Located only minutes from shops, restaurants and local attractions, there’s always something to do. Take part in the many events offered at our community, or venture out to local points of interest like Port Whitby Marina, Windfields Farm, Parkwood Estate and Gardens and the bustling excitement of downtown Toronto. With a 24-hour staff available to assist you and a welcoming group of interesting neighbours, you’ll love being a part of our family.

With 29 independent living communities throughout British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec and New Brunswick, Atria Retirement Canada is home to more than 3,000 seniors. We create warm, comfortable environments where retired people can live as they please, without the concerns of maintaining a home.