McCowan Retirement Residence - Toronto, ON

McCowan Retirement Residence - Toronto, ON has yet not published prices.

I love this place!! I wouldn't change a thing.

McCowan Retirement Residence is an astoundingly wonderful retirement residence. There is remarkable consideration from the top down. Staff treat each other well and treat the residents exceptionally well. There is kindness, attentiveness, and a very welcoming feel to the home. Management, the front desk folks, the medical staff, housekeeping staff, even the maintenance staff are all very friendly and engaging. And the medical care is excellent.
I have been impressed with the social activities that are provided for my parents - sing songs, exercise classes, outings. My mother's nails have never looked so good - with volunteers providing weekly manicure and hand massage.
I am grateful that there is graduated care at MRR so that my parents can remain here if either one or both require the floor for the patients with dementia.
My parents have been at MRR for 9 weeks. We are so relieved to have found this place!

Yes, [Removed], we had a good tour. The place is clean and comfortable. [Removed] showed us two rooms and we have added them to our list for consideration. I also had a conversation with [Removed] at Retirement Suites by the Lake, and I will call her next week to set up a tour. Thanks for your help. [Removed]

Really liked this retirement community. Very helpful employees. I am going to call [Removed] when she returns to set up time for an assessment on my dad to see if she feels he is qualified to live in assisted living.