The Country House in Westchester - Yorktown Heights, NY

The Best There Could Possibly Be

The Country House is excellent. The care and personalization the staff gives to the residents is exceptional. The community itself may not be the fanciest, but it is clean, neat, and safe. It is set in lovely, country surroundings, but it is still very close to shopping and other conveniences. The community is not overwhelmingly large, and I like that the staff check up on my loved one often. Meals here are fine, and with their good portion sizes and flexibility, my loved one is eating much better than he was. He is very happy here. I couldn't think of a better place than Country House, and I can't recommend them strongly enough.

Above and Beyond!!

The staff is very friendly. My loved one loves the community they help her with laundry and the housekeeping maintains everything well organized. My loved one has her own private studio room with a small bathroom. The meals are very good they have a wide variety of choices. It's a small lovely community.