The Cottages of Clayton, Inc. - Dayton, OH

Cottages of clayton Suck

Horrible! Dont put your loved ones in here!!! The owner doesnt care about anything but Money! Buildings run down, Care of the residents sucks. Stay far away

Warning don't even consider the rehab

Well my mom was here at REHAB cottage for 2 nights. From sat at 4pm till mon at 3:30 pm. Moved her out!!!!That place was horrible. Seriously awful. I was [removed] to by a nurse about my moms pain meds!!! Said they could NOT get them until their pharmacy opened on Monday!!! Told me I could bring in her pain meds from home and give them to her myself!!! Facilities have access to 24 hr pharmacies!!! They left her on portable potty in front of her open door for hours. Would not answer her call button. I believe Someone actually unplugged it!!! Suddenly I found it no longer worked and an aide came in and plugged it back in!!! Told me they don't wipe butts there!!! I TOLD them If my mom could get up by herself and toilet herself she would not be in rehab!! And I could go on and on....my mom kept telling me she felt scared and not safe there. She said everyone was so mean to her & wouldn't help her. New Rehab HELPED my mom out of bed to a walker and carried her oxygen and when they saw she was too weak they got a wheel chair!! Pushed her to dinner. Kept reassuring her that they would help her to the bathroom WHEN EVER needed. They came in last night and even helped her bathe. Cottages of Clayton refused to help brush her teeth!!! Acted put out every time she had to potty and I kept saying sorry but she is on a water pill!!! It was horrible.

Would not recommend this place

We toured this community when we were looking into options for a loved one. I really did not like anything that I saw here, it just did not give me a good feeling. Nothing was up to the standards that we had for our loved one, and the tour couldn't have been over fast enough. I would not recommend this place based on what I saw.

Excellent! Mom loves it here!

Excellent! Mom loves it here!

Individual cottages. Too far north b...

Individual cottages. Too far north but welcome to visit to compare style of residence. Totally assisted living, no nursing care available.

close,friendly,small groups,informative

close,friendly,small groups,informative

The Cottages of Clayton are a unique model of senior living designed for restful days and quiet evenings with just the right amount of interaction. We have removed all the institutional routines, sights, and sounds having created a model of care that is unlike anything else in Montgomery County. With a limited number of residents in each individual cottage, you get the attention you deserve in a quiet and personal home. Enjoy living on your own while tapping into our amenities according to your needs – meals, laundry, medication assistance, housekeeping and activities. The Cottages of Clayton is your home, your peace of mind.At The Cottages of Clayton, we pay attention to the small details to make your stay most comfortable. We welcome you to come visit and tour The Cottages of Clayton soon.