Brookdale Englewood - Englewood, OH

Our relative was there for 2 years and things got worse over time.

Very nice

We toured the Brookdale Englewood which was a very nice community. The staff was very welcoming and friendly. They answered all of the questions we had. We chose another community that was based on our budget needs.

Care and Patience

I like the care from the staff at this community.. The care of this community was great because they were very patient with his needs. The menu was appealing with a good healthy variety. We liked the community being clean and maintained. Actives were good for him to stay active. We would recommend the care of this community with a good value

Not livable at the time!

When I toured the Brookdale, it was under renovations. You would think they would renovate it in sections, but they had thew whole place under construction. It is chaos with all of that going on, so it was not an option for us.

Rehab is wonderful!

The staff at the Brookdale have been taking very good care of my father. We even have other relatives who put their loved ones here and are happy with the care. The place is very clean, they are currently renovating and there is absolutely no disturbance. No complaints about noise or anything.

One Issue with This Community

I've had one issue with this community since my mother move here. They will not listen to my brother and I when we tell them she can not self administrator her medication, but they seem to think she can do so. Other than that issue this is a pretty pleasant community. It is a nice, clean place, they do a good job with the cleanliness. The staff is helpful and polite, but at this time I would not recommend this Brookdale Community.

A nice community!

Brookdale took good care of my mom while she was there. The food was good. They do not accept medicaid at this community so mom was not able to stay there.

My opinion of Brookdale of Englewood.

Only having my wife in Brookdale Englewood for less than two weeks I can only give my feelings on this short time of observation. I so far have only the best feeling about Brookdale, the staff has been most helpful, my wife
always to be well take care of, the facility is always
well maintained, and my wife seems to be adjusting well.
At this point in time I have been most happy with my choice with Brookdale Englewood.

Review of Brookdale Englewood - Englewood, OH

Great place. My grandfather once resided there years ago. Ultimately we chose another facility for just one reason. While the memory-care hall is small which means a great staff-to-resident ratio for my mom and how she manifests dementia it would have been too confined

We are very pleased.

We are very pleased. It's clean, and the staff is very friendly, and really hands on. They are very attentive and responsive. They have a good amount of activities for what she needs. Our loved one has improved since she's been there. I would give the food a four, it can be hard for her to chew sometimes. They are very good about communicating with us, it's as good as it can be. I would recommend Brookdale Place.

Very nice looking place!

We toured this community when we were looking into care options for a loved one. I was very impressed by what I saw at Hearth & Home! It was a new, nice looking building, very clean and well kept, and the staff all seemed very friendly! We narrowed our list down to our favorite 3 communities, which included this one, and let Mom choose her favorite. She didn't end up selecting this one, but based on what we saw we can definitely recommend it as somewhere worth a look!

Every time I visit there I am more im...

Every time I visit there I am more impressed with the facility and the staff.

Caring and attentive staff

Things have gone very well at Brookdale Place of Englewood so far, I'd give them high marks across the board! The staff are all very friendly and professional, and make a point of being available. It's never hard to find a staff member if you have a question, and they're always popping in to check on Mom!

Very nice not currently acc...

Very nice not currently accepting Medicade

Brookdale Place of Englewood provides a full range of choices for today's seniors. Choosing a senior living community represents a lifestyle choice and we understand that our residents are choosing much more than a comfortable living environment to call home. Our Brookdale community delivers Inspired Independent Living, with the promise of Exceptional Experiences Everyday. In choosing this community, our residents have made a conscious lifestyle decision designed to deliver enhanced opportunities for pursuing health and life fulfillment through the exceptional services, amenities and opportunities we offer. And, our residents can rest assured that as their needs change we provide a variety of ancillary services and a Personalized Assisted Living environment that encourages our residents to continue to live as they please while respecting individual preferences.