The Commons - Huntsville, AL

Sounded great however way beyond her budget.

From what I saw of the commons, this seemed like a nice place to stay. Everything was clean and staff and residents were friendly. Though it did not quite fit my needs, as I preferred not to live in apartments, The Commons seemed like a nice place to live.

Easy process, great prices!

My mother in law just moved into The Commons last week and the whole process was very easy and enjoyable. Their prices are much more reasonable than another place she had looked at, and she is able to afford living here without outside support from other family members. We loved the "al a carte" process of being able to choose which services she needed rather than assuming she needed them all and charging for everything. Granted, she has only been there one week, but we saw her there yesterday and she was very happy and getting settled nicely. (Note: her AT&T cell phone does not get very good service there, so she may have to change to another provider, but that is no reflection on The Commons at all).

That is what I call Security in my book!

The way it was designed is great for someone like my moms age. She would need the security. I feel secure for her to be there, people cant go in without a keycard or a code and that makes it's secure in my book. The residents have a card but the family get a code . Just not anyone can get in, that makes me feel secure. Also why I chose the facility. They keep it exceptionally clean in and outside , very tidy.

Review of The Commons Independent Living in Huntsville, AL

Very Nice. Roomy, lots of amenities. I looked at assisted living also. Very caring. Met w/ resident/staff. I am a healthcare worker and I was impressed.

Huntsville's first 55+ Active Adult Apartment Community! With four spacious floor plans, 1 bedroom to 2 bedroom with a den, and new high-quality construction, The Commons serves as the perfect home base for members to enjoy easy access to Huntsville's range of recreational, educational, and social pursuits. Members enjoy a la carte services that allow them to focus on their lifestyle, not the stresses of maintaining a home.