Chippington Towers I - Madison, TN

Smelly

The back tower is really old and a strong moldy smell. The laundry room has flooded several times going through the trash shut and flooding rooms causing people to get sick. The entire building needs to be remodeled.

Older Building

I had a nice tour of this community. Everyone was very kind, and helpful. The tour guide was very kind, and informative. All my questions were answered. The community looked decent, but a little to old for my tasted overall.

A nice community

Dad is still adjusting to living at this community. He does not yet participate in any of the many activities they offer. He makes his own food. The community is clean and the staff have been very helpful. We like that he is able to be more independent and I would recommend this community.

My father in law is doing well at this community and he seems to have adjusted very well. They are caring for him very good. They keep the community nice and clean, only problem I've had is the smell of smoke is everywhere. The staff is nice and attentive. There are nice activities offered. Everything is going very well and I would recommend it.

Review of Chippington Towers I - Madison, TN

The appearance and residents were pleasant. Completely disrespectful office people. Not willing to communicate with me at all. I told them and showed the online confirmation scheduled 2 weeks prior. Still denied communication. Not satisfied with the office personnel at all.

It is a budget category

The rooms are good size. We've seen it before, so we were not surprised. Just needs to be aired a little and it's ok. People are great and always positive.

No more smoking please

Chippington Towers smells so badly because they allow smoking! How is it possible when they receive federal and state money? My apartment was not cleaned at all. Everything is discolored due to cigarette smoke. The Service Coordinator is nice and the community is supportive

Not one of our favorites

We toured this community when we were looking into senior living options for a loved one. I wasn't impressed by what I saw here, it just had a run down low quality feel. They didn't seem like they had much to provide for their residents other than living space.

Smoke fills the hallways, but this wa...

Smoke fills the hallways, but this was facility was much nicer than Hickory Hollow. the surrounding area, green grass and birds singing, outdoor balconies make this a very nice facility.