The Courtyard at Deer Ridge - Dayton, TN

IF MOM IS HAPPY, EVERYONE'S HAPPY!

The Courtyard is a smaller facility but they work so hard to make it a home, not feel like a hospital. They also have independent apartments that allow for a friendly neighborhood! [name removed] and [name removed] have always made themselves available to myself and my siblings 24/7. Mom is happy with the staff, care, food, and especially their large BINGO gatherings every Thursday!

The facility is horrible. I recommend not placing loves ones. Horrible. Staff do not care!!!!!!!!

Lovely accommodations!!

I am loving life in my new community, my apartment is spacious and has a full kitchen as well as a cozy bedroom. I have to say that the different things the staff do for the residents is amazing. They recently took all of the veterans out to dinner for veterans day and took care of the bill. They also ask us once a week if there is anything we would need for Walmart , we make a list and they go get it for us. The only thing I could say that needs improvement is the food. It needs more of a variety and flavor

A nice place for me to live.

This is a nice community . Very clean. The staff is excellent. I have not had alot of the food that is offered at this time.,I am willing to try more of what is offered. They do not have alot of activities to participate in. I would at this time recommend this community for others needing good care.

Mom is happy and so are we.

We have recently moved our mother to The Courtyard and our experience has been very positive. Before, during and after the move, she was treated with respect, kindness and caring. She is very happy with the care she is being given and we feel very confident that The Courtyard is the perfect place for her.

They Do A Good Job

They do a really good job of managing his behavior. He seems to say inappropriate things at the wrong time and they do a good job in directing that and handling it. They act quickly. I am pretty happy with them, they do a good job.

Wonderful place

My mother is currently at the courtyard and has been for over a year. It is a wonderful place and they have been great to mom. As a nurse that has worked in long term care for 7 years I feel that I have a good judgement when it comes to facilities. Any issues that we have had has been addressed promptly by mr Zopfi and his staff. We are a very involved family and you must be, too. No place is perfect but the courtyard is darn close!

They get a zero stars in my opinion

Don't send anybody to the courtyard. I don't feel that they have proper nursing care for our needs. According to the ombudsman they aren't supposed to have Alzheimers patients there. It is a retirement village not nursing care. They bathe him twice a week if that. I wouldn't recommend the place to anybody. If you have a father or mother that needs help, I wouldn't put them here. They get a zero stars in my opinion.

Enter the Courtyard at Deer Ridge where it is our mission to enhance the quality of life for senior adults. A family owned and operated establishment, it is our goal to provide a comfortable, beautiful and secure atmosphere with caring, personalized assistance. Situated on the 25 private acres of Deer Ridge, The Courtyard is surrounded by natural beauty and peacefulness, yet is convenient to most everything. We are located only one mile from beautiful, historical downtown Dayton and a mere 2 miles from the local hospital and doctor's offices. Premier senior living at The Courtyard includes so much! In addition to your new private suite are plush and cozy living areas where you can entertain friends and neighbors or lounge by the fireplace and be entertained! This is your ideal home away from home. Residents are encouraged to participate in the various social activities offered by The Courtyard. Recreational activities tailored to the resident's tastes and abilities include arts and crafts, movies, and educational and religious programs. Also, The Coutryard is proud to offer outdoor recreation and activities areas including a private walking track, rose garden, butterfly garden, vegetable garden, and planters for your gardening talents. And don't forget the back porch which is the perfect spot for our homemade ice cream socials! It is our pleasure to answer your questions and provide any information you may need. Call or come by, tour our lovely residence, and discover what premier senior living is all about!