Trevecca Towers I + East - Nashville, TN

Happy with My Move Here

I'am enjoying my time here at this community. It is a very nice community with kind people. The community is very well maintained. I have no problems, or concerns about this community. I'am very pleased with all they have done for me.

Happy with Trevecca Towers

I had been looking for a place for my Aunt for several months. I visited and called several other facilities. My Aunt's opinion of the place was very important to me. She liked several, but she did not qualify because of her income.[Removed] of a Place for Mom was very helpful with guiding us during this process. She told me that she felt Trevecca would be a good fit for my Aunt. There was a 3 to 6 month waiting period to get into Trevecca Towers; but it was worth the wait. My Aunt felt she would be happy with Trevecca when I took her to visit. She has only been there a little over a week, but she is adjusting well. The staff members are very friendly and helpful. The people who stay there are very friendly and helpful as well. I feel that my Aunt will be comfortable, safe, and happy at Trevecca Towers.

This is our home!

The community has been wonderful and the staff is great. We really love our apartment and the view that we have. It is wonderful here and we couldn't ask for a better place to call home. We are all set.

Highly Recommended!!

My wife and i feel very safe in the community. The staff have been really attentive. We get to prepare our own meals and get to eat what we like. One of the things i like is the positive atmosphere that is felt through out the community. There are activities that are offered at the moment my wife and i haven't had time to engage in them.

It's great!

It's great!

It does not feel like home!

The staff were very nice and knowledgeable at the Trevecca Towers. However, I was not impressed with the community. It wasn't kept up very well and it needed to be cleaned. It was not to the standard of what we wanted for dad.

Everything is out of date no updated appliances building is old.

No complaints

Seems like a pretty good place I feel safe and well cared for.

This is home

I have been living here for a year now. The living conditions are great. I have good neighbors. There is so much you can do. It is entirely up to you. I am very pleased with the swim pool. I take advantage of it 3 days a week. Having a small commissary on site is a really nice. There have been a few times I needed something I was missing for my supper. Staff is professional and kind. I would highly recommend Trevecca Towers.

Quality facility

I have been very pleased with the services here since I moved in last October. Staff is great!!!

Trevecca Towers

The community is very welcoming. Residents all say, " you will love it here" or "This is a very safe place". That has turned to be true. All the residents have been friendly and Michael Woolridge is fitting right in. He talks about getting to know his neighbors and the staff making themselves available and helpful.