We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Complimentary Transportation
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
Sycamores Terrace Senior Apartments has provided exceptional care and service to Nashville seniors for more than 40 years. Now under new ownership and a new name, Sycamores Terrace Senior Apartments will continue to offer extraordinary service while providing a unique affordable housing option to Nashville's rapidly growing senior community.
Residents of the Sycamores Terrace Senior Apartments must comply with occupancy restrictions under the Low Income Housing Tax Credit program. The maximum allowable Household Incomes are as follows (effective April 10, 2018): One Person $31,500 Two Persons $36,000.
Additionally, a unit may not be occupied solely by full-time students and all household members must be 62 years of age or older.
Criminal and credit background checks and prior landlord references are required for all applicants. Minimum household income must be two times the monthly rent.