Trevecca Towers II - Nashville, TN

A Great Community

Everything has been so wonderful for my brother at this community and he loves it. It is always immaculate every time I visit. They have very reasonable pricing at the commissary and easy to purchase. My brother room is a good size with a walk-in closet and a wonderful view from his window. There is plenty of activities to do, my brother has even volunteered for the activities room. Everyone is happy and the staff go over and beyond to make them comfortable, I would recommend this community.

Toured

We toured this community while looking into senior living options for a loved one. I wasn't particularly impressed by anything I saw here, but it didn't seem like a bad place. We ended up finding somewhere else that we liked more, however.

Great

The Trevecca Towers has been great. It is very clean. Everyone is friendly and welcoming. The value is great as well. They have many activities such as Bingo and movie night. My loved one is very happy here. The staff has been very helpful and accommodating. My overall rating of this property is 5 stars because it has been just great. We have had no issues with them. This is a really nice community.

STAY AWAY

If you love your elderly you will not send them here! High staff turn over and horrible to their residents! It used to be a nice property but has since gone downhill! Many of the amenities they offer do not work, are no longer available, or are just flat out lies. There are many other nice options in the greater Nashville area that accept people like this property but treat them with respect and kindness.

I went to visit Trevecca Towers with ...

I went to visit Trevecca Towers with my son and we rejected it. One very obvious reason was that it is a High-rise elevator building...approx. 14 floors....and did NOT HAVE A SMOKE ALARM system!
We thought that was a "High risk" situation especially with a population of seniors, who sometimes may be confused and the danger of causing a fire a possibility.
For that reason, I am seeking a low-rise building....about 4 floors in the Nashville area...and one that is subsidized.