Magnolia Gardens - Ellisville, MS

Magnolia Gardens very disappointing

VERY OLD facility. This is an old hospital so the rooms are old hospital rooms. Facility is very dated with old A/c electrical system, and looks like an old hospital inside and out. Cost was 3000.00/month for a private room which was large enough for a bed, dresser and a recliner. Under staffed most of the time and attention to patients by duty nurse was poor. Facility had many bed ridden/limited mobility patients. More like a nursing home than an assisted living facility. My mother only stayed 30 days until we could find another facility which is a full apartment in an assisted living facility for 2300.00/month. I would Not Recommend this facility to anyone wanting good care for their loved one needing assisted living care.

Other care for mom

I moved my mom into this community for good care. I am not happy that they moved her into another room and did not infor us. She is happy that the community is clean. She seems to be happy with the meals. They do offer her activities, but she is not active. I would not recommend this community myself.. Other families might consider this community when looking for care for a loved one.

Delighted With The Respite

I went out of the country and I had my husband at Magnolia Gardens for a one week respite. I was very pleased with the care from the people who provided the care. When I got back home from my trip I could tell he was well taken care of because the way he looked, he looked well dressed. I picked this community because it is close to my house and I plan to talk about a permanent move in, if possible.