Bay Cove Assisted Living - Biloxi, MS

No Complaints

The community has been wonderful for my mom and the whole process was good and it turned out good. We love the included meal plan. It is wonderful they provide 3 meals a day and they have a bistro for lighter meals. The residency staff are loving, caring, and attentive. The nursing staff are top notch. We love everything about the community and picked them because we got a good vibe when touring and we hit off great with the director.

Interview Really Well

Based on the phone interview and then once we toured the community we were sold. The community is very nice clean smells good. The staff was friendly very knowledable everything was professional. Dads apartment is perfect for him he has enough room to live comfortably. Housekeeping comes in and does a good job of cleaning. The food is good. The portions are good well balanced.

Too Far for Us, but Tour was Nice

I had a good tour of this community. Everything went well. This is a nice facility everything appeared to be well maintained. The staff I met was friendly, and nice. It was a pretty nice experience. Unfortunately the location was to far for our families to travel too, but my tour went well.

Comfort For Mom!!

The staff are nice and communicate well. One of the nurses in the night shift is mean, she has the residents go to her for their medications. Meals that are served are good there are no complaints from my loved one. The housekeeping does a good job maintaining the community clean. Most importantly my mother is in a safe place with good care.

Great community!

The staff that offered the tour of the community Bay Cove Assisted Living were very friendly. They were courteous and very knowledgeable. They addressed all of my concerns and questions. The community was very updated and clean throughout. We did not choose this community because our loved ones would have to be separated. They did not offer flexibility for them to stay together as they have separate buildings for different levels of care.