Brookdale Hattiesburg II - Hattiesburg, MS

Brookdale Hattiesburg II - Hattiesburg, MS has yet not published prices.

My impressions

I was very impressed by the general cleanliness of the common areas and friendliness of all the staff we met on our visit. We were able to meet the cook, housekeepers, social worker and many of the residents; most of whom were walking the hall or sitting together in the front "living room" socializing. Every resident we talked to asked if we were "moving in" and told us we would love it there.

Doing Better Than I Expected

I have to say I am pleasantly surprised as to how well my mom is adjusting to this community. She has already seemed to have settled into a routine. She is doing activities when she wants and she is enjoying meeting new people and making friends. The food is fine and they serve good portions. The inside of the community is nicely decorated neutral colors on the walls and plenty of lighting. There seems to be enough space in the common areas around the building for residents with walkers or wheelchairs.

They Have Great Qualities

I am doing fine and I like being a resident of the community. The meals have great options. The staff are great in all they do. They plan great activities for us and they do great at cleaning the community. My apartment is comfy but it is very expensive too.

Nice Tour Overall

I had a nice tour of this community. Everyone was kind,and friendly to my family, and I. The staff I met was cordial, and informative. The experience went well overall, but I did find another community that suited our needs better.

Care for my dad

I like the care here for my father. The staff is caring. The menu is good and a nice variety is available. He is offered activities and at this time he is not participating. We do recommend other families to this community for safe and great care for a loved one.

Caring When You Need Help

Friendly staff who care. Communication with staff good for me.

Great place for my mom

Moved my mom here just over 1 month ago and she is doing so much better here than where she resided before. There are so many engaging activities every day, and the entire staff is so well trained in how to encourage each resident's participation in those activities. Each day that I visit, I meet another staff member who has such a genuine love and concern for the health and overall welfare of each resident. The interaction between staff and resident is on a personal level to encourage residents to talk and even laugh while still providing the needed care and safety.
RN's are reachable on site or by phone to update me about my moms condition or answer any questions I have. On site PT, OT, & a Nurse Practitioner were available for my mom upon her admission. These folks are amazing.
The administrative staff is very helpful and reachable. Any questions and/or concerns are addressed in a timely manner. Only wish I had moved my mom here sooner!

Head over heels happy !!

Having to find a place for Mom was becoming very frustrating. Her special circumstances required more than a "regular" nursing home could provide. I just happened on this website and so glad I did. Over a 3-4 day period we were set up with a delightful group of people that helped us find just the place we wanted. The staff show care and concern for Mom and keep us informed of her sudden needs. All I can say is "Thank you"

I would most definitely recommend this place.

A little expensive when it comes to value, but the care service is great. The staff bends over backwards to help you never had a bad experience with them, I would most definitely recommend this place.

I Really Like It

Everybody was really friendly when I was there and really helpful and gave me a great tour and showed me around and explained the activities and things. They keep me updated on anything that comes up and with any changes. They keep me well-informed and I really like it.

It's very nice, just from the couple of times I have been there.

I haven't been there much, so it's hard to say. It's very nice, just from the couple of times I have been there. I haven't really heard any concerns or complaints at all so far.

living at an Brookdale Senior Living community.

delight in showing you our home.

Our Family is Committed to Yours.