The Avalon at Hillsborough - Hillsborough Township, NJ

Great place for Mom

When I had to move my parents from Philadelphia 5 years ago to the Hillsborough area, my wife and I spoke with friends and toured several of the assisted living facilities in the area. They ended up at the Avalon and it was the best decision we could have made. A couple of years ago my Dad had severe health challenges and had to move next door to the Bridgeway. My Mom was able to visit him daily before he passed. Recently my Mom had a sudden illness and also passed away. The sincere reaction by the staff showed how close the residents and staff become. Mom always signed up for every trip and played bridge and bingo. I highly recommend the Avalon.

nice, but only liked corner 2 bedroom.

nice, but only liked corner 2 bedroom.

The Avalon at Hillsborough is Bridgeway Senior Healthcare's newest Assisted Living Residence, having opened in October 2006. We are affiliated with Bridgeway Care Center are a part of the Bridgeway Senior Healthcare continuum of services. From the moment you walk through our doors … nothing else compares. This stunning new residence offers a variety of apartment types in a homelike atmosphere – from studio apartments to large multi-room suites, a full offering of services and amenities, daily social activities, 3 meals a day, 24 hour coffee shop, cinema, library and computer room, licensed nursing on premises 24 hours a day, and much more. We are very proud of the excellent reputation that we have established as a senior care provider serving the community for 25 years. The Avalon residences continue to be rated Central Jersey’s The Best of the Best Assisted Living Communities. We are committed to providing affordable, high-quality assisted living services for seniors who are active but may need at helping hand with daily tasks.